EA Forums - Banner

Help... no bunnies!!!

I thought that had happened to me too and then I found them all the way on the other side of town. Maybe they are just hiding?

Replies

  • 112789b
    158 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I havent seen one bunny since act 3 started
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    You might try looking in your neighbors areas to see if there are bunnies there.

    Next week we have to squish both skeletons and zombies instead of bunnies :-(


    brmdem wrote:
    I havent seen one bunny since act 3 started

    I ate your bunnies and they were delicious! :twisted:

  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I found some comments on another post that there is a limit to the number of nightmares. I believe this b/c I just tapped my houses, of which i had one kind of nightmare per brown house. I saw the bunnies until i tapped the next house, then they seemed to have turned into Zombies and Snakes! UGH!!!!
  • Snakeyees
    2344 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    brmdem wrote:
    I havent seen one bunny since act 3 started
    I ate your bunnies and they were delicious! :twisted:

    [/quote]

    Solid or hollow?
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Please don't eat the bunnies unless they are smothered in gravy and served over rice!
  • dubhe1313
    317 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Yep in my RTTF town I still need 21 bunnies for the daily challenge from yesterday. Can't spawn any from the fire. I don't have the cemetery or gate to nowhere. Almost all of my neighbors have the new star spawn in thier towns and the 1 that had bunnies didn't count. Hopefully I can get what I need from the freebie kids that spawn bunnies.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Do you have more than one Brown House? Are you sending all the kids to the same Brown House?

    I put all but one of my Brown Houses in storage and I'm not having a problem with that. I'm even getting extra Nightmares when I tap the kids out instead of Starspawn. Unfortunately they're mostly skeletons for some reason, so it's not too big of a help since I still have over 10,000 bones AFTER crafting a bunch of stuff.

    Oops, correction. I got the bones down to 9,707. Where's a zombie when you need one.
  • dubhe1313
    317 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    Do you have more than one Brown House? Are you sending all the kids to the same Brown House?

    I put all but one of my Brown Houses in storage and I'm not having a problem with that. I'm even getting extra Nightmares when I tap the kids out instead of Starspawn. Unfortunately they're mostly skeletons for some reason, so it's not too big of a help since I still have over 10,000 bones AFTER crafting a bunch of stuff.

    Oops, correction. I got the bones down to 9,707. Where's a zombie when you need one.
    .
    Thank you, I think I may be able to get some bunnies from the kids in the brown house. I do have more than 1 brown house but I am sending them all to the same house, Should I not be?
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    dubhe1313 wrote:
    wadebear wrote:
    Do you have more than one Brown House? Are you sending all the kids to the same Brown House?

    I put all but one of my Brown Houses in storage and I'm not having a problem with that. I'm even getting extra Nightmares when I tap the kids out instead of Starspawn. Unfortunately they're mostly skeletons for some reason, so it's not too big of a help since I still have over 10,000 bones AFTER crafting a bunch of stuff.

    Oops, correction. I got the bones down to 9,707. Where's a zombie when you need one.
    .
    Thank you, I think I may be able to get some bunnies from the kids in the brown house. I do have more than 1 brown house but I am sending them all to the same house, Should I not be?

    Here's the link to LPN's Hunting Nightmares thread:

    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10375470.page
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • dubhe1313
    317 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Thank you :)
    Awesome, totally missed that info. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.