EA Forums - Banner

Star babies/Cthulhu babies not spawning.

I believe the Star Spawn only come while Mnthster (or whatever) is regenerating in his sunken tower. If that's not working, well, at least it's only crafting supplies that you're missing out on. I'd almost be happier without them!

Edit: So, to be clear, if you're fighting him at the campfire, you won't be spawning any Star Spawn.

Replies

• jukan00
    2311 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I believe the Star Spawn only come while Mnthster (or whatever) is regenerating in his sunken tower. If that's not working, well, at least it's only crafting supplies that you're missing out on. I'd almost be happier without them!

Edit: So, to be clear, if you're fighting him at the campfire, you won't be spawning any Star Spawn.

Awesome! That does make sense then. Thank you very much for the quick response!
  • cdepast
    2461 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Im not getting any star spawns in my town - only snakes. Its doesnt matter though. I already have Holiday Homer and am progressing all the same. Just keep tapping
  • Annathewicked
    4708 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    If this were the case - I would have spawned them overnight - There were none and then he was on the fire - now he's off - been over an hour - no star spawn yet - we will see this time. But I really don't think they are spawning in my town - I haven't seen one in my Springfield
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!