EA Forums - Banner

Where are the Star Spawn?

Green walking versions of the squid try syncing your game with the server, either go to krustyland or your friends menu and then back if neither of these work try. Try to force stop the game if tese dont work, you can always try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see if that fixes it if that doesn't fix it then you're going to need to email EA HTTPS://help.ea.com

Replies

• DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Snakeyees wrote:
    Green walking versions of the squid try syncing your game with the server, either go to krustyland or your friends menu and then back if neither of these work try. Try to force stop the game if tese dont work, you can always try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see if that fixes it if that doesn't fix it then you're going to need to email EA HTTPS://help.ea.com

Yeah I'd synced and nothing changed, so I deleted and reinstalled. Once I signed back in and tapped on the mission, it took me right to them. Must've been a glitch or file missing or something in my original download version. Working now. Thanks Snakeeyes!
  • Snakeyees
    2323 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Np glad I could help you.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    They are in the sky. Look up. Reach for the stars!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!