EA Forums - Banner

Brown house kids - star spawn instead of skeletons

Replies

• jerry4278
    97 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    At least you are getting skeletons. I only need 7 now but the brown house is not spawning any, just zombies, snakes and rabbits. I should of had it done today, but it's not happening. My guess is they will do this with the zombies and rabbits yet to come. In other words they don't want you to win the last week prizes. With that, I put the shop keeper to rest.
  • YodaFax
    123 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    At least you are getting skeletons. I only need 7 now but the brown house is not spawning any, just zombies, snakes and rabbits. I should of had it done today, but it's not happening. My guess is they will do this with the zombies and rabbits yet to come. In other words they don't want you to win the last week prizes. With that, I put the shop keeper to rest.

A bit paranoid? I went to bed yesterday, with 23 skeletons achieved. This morning I was lucky enough (and followed the tip to wait for the overrun-message) and got all the skeletons I was supposed to form the kids, leaving my total at 29 skeletons. I did the neighbor job yesterday morning, visiting all of them, only tapping the ones still producing nightmares, and did the rest of the round after work. That way only the six still producing nightmares was available to tap this morning, and one of them gave med the last skeleton needed.

It's quite a bit of labor and patience involved, and it sucks that there are so many glitches, but I refuse to believe it is pure evil from EA's side. Poor programming, maybe, but not pure evil.
    In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
  • mandiepaxton
    252 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I did the wait trick for the skeletons and got a total of NONE!!! Not even the 4 I should have got. Really fed up, it seems that it's a bit of a hit and miss problem :(

Mands xxx
  • ItsSteveM
    26 posts
    edited November 2015
    Most of my bunnies for last week's challenge came from squishing them in friend's Springfields. None of my friends have skeletons. Maybe we need a list of people with skeletons available so we can get the challenges done.
  • abaun934
    16 posts
    edited November 2015
    same problem here.. non is spawning :?:
  • cjryder625
    1406 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    EA is definitely taking the p*ss. In two days I have collected just 10 skeletons towards my shopkeepers challenge but my campfire upgraded itself this morning and it already says I have collected 90 skeletons! Oh yeah EA how do come to that. Math not your strong point then!
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Yep not spawning skeletons either. **** it is.
  • Jedihntr
    827 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    tralfabits wrote:
    After a whole day of trying every trick in the book, I have a grand total of three skeletons toward today's challenge. Yay, me!

Same here. I watched star spawns come out of the brown house instead of skeletons, so I'm not losing my mind. I get one skeleton per 4-hour cycle.
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    cjryder625 wrote:
    EA is definitely taking the p*ss. In two days I have collected just 10 skeletons towards my shopkeepers challenge but my campfire upgraded itself this morning and it already says I have collected 90 skeletons! Oh yeah EA how do come to that. Math not your strong point then!

Same here, although mine is a grand total of 6!!!! not happy.

If i miss out on my donuts because of this, i'll be so annoyed!!!!

Tad glad i'm not alone though.
  • ItsTheGoog
    29 posts
    edited November 2015
    I have been playing as often as possible, usually at least every 4 hours and I'm not getting skeletons either.
    I even tried ignoring the Star Spawn until they surrounded the Brown House. They vanished when I tapped, still no skeletons.

It's been 2 days and I have a total of 3 skeletons.
  • tyabolical
    111 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Stupid forum. Yeah, this is utter... what's the word.... male bovine dooky. I've separated my brown house to ease said nightmare generation, I tapped my Skeleton house this morning, nothing but zombies. SMH.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    THIRTY SKELETONS AVAILABLE:

I have ten side towns that have NOT started Act 3. I just rushed up to the level where they pay out skeletons. Ten towns.

You are invited to join them and get your 30 skeletons, under the following "rules" ...
    1. Send them invites.
    2. Promise me you will :twisted: not laugh at them.
    3. Realize that six are "clone" towns :twisted: so do not get confused if you think "wait. I just tapped this one". Just tap.
    4. I will go to those towns every few hours during my waking hours to accept invites.
    5. It is up to YOU to do me the favor of deleting the towns as soon as you collect your skeletons. I will trust you to do that. PLEASE.
    6. You may need to wait a while for me to be making my rounds. Just check in every four or five hours to see.
    7. If you already did your rounds today, you can still get the skeletons any other day, when it is time for your next rounds. So don't worry. Just send the invite today and collect later.
    8.if you see that SOME of the ten towns have accepted you but not ALL, it means I am in the process of cycling through at that time to accept any new invites. It takes time for me to login and logout of each one.
    9. Remember to delete the towns after you use them!
    10. I think I can only accept 100 in any 24 hour period. If that happens, you may try again the next day.
    11. You NEED to delete them after using them.

I will do this for the next several days. Can't promise that I'll do it all the way through Sunday, though.

IM IN CALIFORNIA. I am "awake" different hours than many of you -- especially if you're in Europe. When my day begins, it is afternoon or evening for you. So keep that in mind if you're waiting for the acceptance, okay?

I am TOTALLY **** at EA at the moment. I just went to my main town and collected from 2 mausoleums and my skeleton house. Those were the first things i cleared. I received a landslide of frekin' bunnies. The number of bunnies was EXACTLY the number of skeletons I should have gotten. They spewed out in clumps. . Not one skeleton. Not one.

Tomorrow I'm probably going to start a thread with a title that may bring a lot of traffic, so you might want to send the invites today before it gets crowded.

Did I mention that you need to delete them as soon as you visit them? That is crucial.

They are named:
    Annettemarc3
    Annettemarc4
    Annettemarc5
    Annettemarc6
    Annettemarc7
    Annettemarc8
    Annettemarc9
    Dmarcucilli
    Nighthawks777
    ForumNerds

Hope this works. :)
  • galapagos1234
    57 posts
    edited November 2015
    Posted this in another thread. Looks like it's really needed here :D
    I figured it out, neighboreenos!

Thanks to all the wonderful tips on this forum (I could kiss u all, I really could! :lol: ) I got skeletons to spawn and I'm done the first shopkeepers challenge. Pretty sure mine didn't auto complete. I did one thing different than was posted, or maybe it was posted and it flew over my head. Anyway, heres what I did:
      [li]Separate one brown house far from ur other brown houses. [/li] [li]Send only skeleton spawning kids to that separated brown house. I have Bart, Database and Sherri & Terri. [/li][li]After 4hrs make sure town is overrun with star spawn (go to friends until u get message ur overrun) and tap
    ONLY on the house with the skeleton kids. DO NOT RELEASE THE KIDS SPAWNING OTHER NIGHTMARES. [/li] [li]Tap the skeletons that come out and count them. A few will spawn somewhere else in ur town. Tap ones around the house then find a piece of road and leave screen there until the few remaining skeletons wander by. Making sure I got all my skeletons before releasing the other kids is the one little thing I did different from suggestions posted here. I counted and received all the skeletons I was supposed to. [/li] [li]Then ur free to collect the rest of the kids.
    [/li]
    Good luck, neighboreenos! Hope this fixes it for u and takes away some frustration. I was super frustrated too and was not getting skeletons at all, until I read the tips on the forum. Happy to share with you.
  • LPLeach
    267 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I tried ForumNerds generous list of friends and lo and behold, the skeletons from other cities DO NOT COUNT!
    I have to reply on what few I can generate on my own. I think I can get enough before time runs out.
    UGH!!
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    LPLeach wrote:
    I tried ForumNerds generous list of friends and lo and behold, the skeletons from other cities DO NOT COUNT!
    I have to reply on what few I can generate on my own. I think I can get enough before time runs out.
    UGH!!

Wait! Had you already visited 30 neighbors in the past 24 hours? Were you getting bones or just cash from my towns? I'm sure they counted for me in my RTTF town when I visited those ten towns this morning.

Did that make any sense? If you are still linked to my towns, try again tomorrow, okay? If you deleted them, just send the invites again.

If you were getting bones but those didn't count, then its a different problem. But let's keep trying each day in the meantime. Just keep linked to them and visit again tomorrow ... Make sure they are in the first 30 towns you visit tomorrow, though. Maybe it will be better then.

Let me know what happens tomorrow, okay?
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    On, and BTW ... Did you click "Do it" in the shopkeepers challenge before starting out? That might be another help. :(
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    So what I did was have some of the kids fight nightmares in one brown house and the kids who spawned skeletons fight in the other house. When the kids doing the skeletons finished, I tapped it and the skeletons spawned. Then I immediately tapped the OTHER kids and just like that ALL THE SKELETONS vanished. So I think if you do them separately, don't tap the other kids until you've cleared the skeletoons first. I did manage to get my 30 skeletons.
  • jm-85-to
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Same problems here. Act 3 is a mess. This whole event was pretty bad really.
  • cdnmtbchick
    77 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:
    LPLeach wrote:
    UGH!!

Wait! Had you already visited 30 neighbors in the past 24 hours? Were you getting bones or just cash from my towns? I'm sure they counted for me in my RTTF town when I visited those ten towns this morning.

Did that make any sense? If you are still linked to my towns, try again tomorrow, okay? If you deleted them, just send the invites again.

If you were getting bones but those didn't count, then its a different problem. But let's keep trying each day in the meantime. Just keep linked to them and visit again tomorrow ... Make sure they are in the first 30 towns you visit tomorrow, though. Maybe it will be better then.

Let me know what happens tomorrow, okay?

I will add you and try, but from what I have been struggling with for almost a week, it does not look like squishing skeletons in neighbourinos counts.
  • uqreject
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Same problem here. Have not seen a skeleton in my town since this new challenge started.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!