EA Forums - Banner

Brown house kids - star spawn instead of skeletons

1235Next

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5268 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Just information maybe it helps idk...

I have observed skeletons spawning several minutes after tapping and collecting from the brown houses.

Twice i heard the bone rattle sound. Went looking around and found a single skeleton just walking by himself. Seemed about 2 minutes apart, and twice.

This scenario happened to me on the last two brown house collections. So it's duplicated one time so far. (2 mystery skeletons at 1 and 5 hours ago, 1 and 3 minutes after collecting everything from my brown houses.)

So suggestion is, after collecting from the browns, wait and listen for the next two spawn audio notification "grunts" and see if they rattle too.

Good luck.

And for the record, I'm getting all my spawn from the brown houses, when i look at the increases to my totals at the end of the day. So this bug is not universal.

Now I am seeing a shortage of bunnies from the gateway though. Different topic.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    The same thing that is happening with the skeletons in 4junk3000's town is also happening in mine - not every time, but most of the time. It is definitely worth a try. Look around your town, but also check to see if they are appearing near your campfire - I've found them both in random places wandering around and at the campfire.
  • 4junk3000
    5268 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    The same thing that is happening with the skeletons in 4junk3000's town is also happening in mine - not every time, but most of the time. It is definitely worth a try. Look around your town, but also check to see if they are appearing near your campfire - I've found them both in random places wandering around and at the campfire.
    Yes it definitely seemed the source of the late skeletons was the fire not the houses.

This is coming from a fire with no kids working at it, and it actually wants snakes to level up (42). So no reason for skeletons to be coming from it that i can think of, other than its spawning what's in the reserve count because i cleared enough for them to come out.

These theoretically could be lost if you didn't collect them, and then you spawned your next batch of whatever, which would push them past the limit.

I have witnessed new nightmares from Brown houses "vanishing" existing star spawns. So they could vanish other nightmares? Maybe...
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Yes it definitely seemed the source of the late skeletons was the fire not the houses.

This is coming from a fire with no kids working at it, and it actually wants snakes to level up (42). So no reason for skeletons to be coming from it that i can think of, other than its spawning what's in the reserve count because i cleared enough for them to come out.

These theoretically could be lost if you didn't collect them, and then you spawned your next batch of whatever, which would push them past the limit.

I have witnessed new nightmares from Brown houses "vanishing" existing star spawns. So they could vanish other nightmares? Maybe...

I am thinking you are probably right about this - it seems to match exactly what I see happening. The only difference is the level our campfires are at and that mine needs Zombies at this point to upgrade.
  • LPLeach
    267 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    ForumNerds -
    Yes, I had visited >30 friends before trying. But now I am unable to re-friends, it gives me an error. Ugh.

I need just 8 more and I've noted which friends still have skeletons, so I think I can muddle through in time.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    @LPLeach, I'll go see if it will let me send you invites to three of the towns ... Watch for ForumNerds, Nighthawks777 and dmarcucilli ... I'll be doing rounds to the annettemarc 3-8 towns in a few hours.

• LPLeach
    267 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Thanks! I have all of my skeletons and I'm back on track! Woohoo!
  • Lainey20
    6 posts
    edited November 2015
    Massive thanks to ForumNerds who gave my skeletons! I might actually still get my 20 donuts!! :)
  • johncolombo
    11194 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2015
    FeeJay1111 wrote:
    I haven't got an answer - I came to the forum to see if anyone else was having problems spawning skeletons.

I had all the skeleton earners ready to spit out after 7 AM. I only got two. I had to put Bart to the task of fighting Munster and have just emptied my brown houses to find zero skeletons. I put my kids in different houses and staggered the collection but it makes no difference.

Funnily enough - even though Munster was on the fire - I found an unexpected star spawn. I thought this was a leftover.

Another game in our house has had zero. Even from the gate to nowhere.

I think it's pretty dumb that they didn't think of this when setting up the shopkeepers challenges.

I don't remember an event that has had this many glitches.

Glitchmas 2014
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!