EA Forums - Banner

MoopsDude

I had a good chuckle when I visited his town tonight. I almost gave up hope collecting coins until I found the Simpsons house hiding in the corner.

If you're out there lurking Moops,
8365975789_3c295ed69a.jpg

Replies

• A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    It's too bad he paved over the sign. I liked it.
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    OMG Moops! :shock: :shock: :shock: I bet there is no one in the world playing this game who puts so much effort in his/ her town! A trip to Moopstown is always exciting!
    Love it!
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    MoopsDude's Springfield is my favorite to visit. Always so very, very clever and over-the-top creative.
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited January 2013
    I've got to agree with these comments. The most unique, entertaining craziness I've ever seen. Such a shame only a few can witness this insanity on a daily basis though.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    You know you're B.A.D.A.S.S. when Tony68k gives you props for your Springfield skills.

Without doubt the most entertaining and creative town in my neighbourhood, and just about every one of my friends has a great town. Shame he's not on the forum any more to see this thread.

Still, for those who are not lucky enough to be connected to him, this is what we were treated to on entering his town tonight, just as the most recent example (you never know what it's going to be like):

vHC3x.png
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Trust Barney to be in the shot lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    MoopsDude is more than just a man. Don't be fooled, he's out there watching over us. Should you ever truly need him, he'll be there to tend to us, his flock.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    MoopsDude is more than just a man. Don't be fooled, he's out there watching over us. Should you ever truly need him, he'll be there to tend to us, his flock.

Are you implying he might be "The Man Of Steel" lol :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

Are you implying he might be "The Man Of Steel" lol :mrgreen::mrgreen:

If by 'Man of Steel' you mean the baby Jesus, then yes.
  • zia33
    17 posts
    edited January 2013
    Man I love reading the regulars posts. I'm not generally a talker/poster (odd for a chick I know but so it goes) so I haven't got that many posts to my name but I've been here since the beginning. You lot crack me up and entertain the hell outta me. Thanks also for contributing more than the usual bullspit of add me and level-related nonsense. Creativity flows from every orriciffe here.

Apologies for my own nonsensical post. I swear it's the duff talking (yes I"ve had a few beams tonight) .

Happy patient waiting for update to you all!!!!!
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    zia33 wrote:
    ...Creativity flows from every orriciffe here.

Aww. That is such a sweet sentiment. Do you work for Hallmark?
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    zia33 wrote:
    Man I love reading the regulars posts. I'm not generally a talker/poster (odd for a chick I know but so it goes) so I haven't got that many posts to my name but I've been here since the beginning. You lot crack me up and entertain the hell outta me. Thanks also for contributing more than the usual bullspit of add me and level-related nonsense. Creativity flows from every orriciffe here.

You've broken the seal now, you'll soon get addicted. Don't hold back from getting involved, it's the regulars that make this place worth coming to, it would just be a sea of clueless friend-seeking banalities like the FaceBook page without this lot.
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    You've broken the seal now, you'll soon get addicted.

shell soon be one of us!

4ZEHx
  • zia33
    17 posts
    edited January 2013
    Aww. That is such a sweet sentiment. Do you work for Hallmark?

:lol: When sober, quite possibly. Wouldn't you drink if you had to work there and churn that endless stream of mindless sentiment out day after day?

And Sonny - shame on you - don't wish that kind of insipidness on me! I get enough of that at home looking after my ageing parents. You lot are my escapism addiction (as well as the game).

Dougsbeard - as long as someone carries me up those goddamn stairs to get to the booze I'll be happy to join as a minion.
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    I visited Moopsdude earlier in the day yesterday and I found a message. It was written in flowers. He has such creativity with the control of his characters. He had an " obstacle course" where his people were coming out of the front door of Moes after coming from inside santas village. That same day I followed a seemingly confused Cletus around the perimeter of the entire land. He walked forever it seemed only to finally find the one square of road and then turn around and walk all the way back around the outer edge to find the other small square of road.

It's almost as if he can tell them the exact route to take to get from one place to another.

He is one friend that I refuse to get rid of, you always get surprised when you visit him.
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm always amazed when I see his town, what new thing he has done.

I have no idea how he can do such major reorganizing on a near daily basis with all the constant crashing, but I salute him for it
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    linguo60 wrote:

I have no idea how he can do such major reorganizing on a near daily basis with all the constant crashing, but I salute him for it

I hear hes doing time now. Fought off 8 guys and 7 cops.. The only reason they caught him was he had to charge his ipad at a service station in a town in Nevada....
    Is there anyone out there?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    battyguy wrote:
    linguo60 wrote:

I hear hes doing time now. Fought off 8 guys and 7 cops.. The only reason they caught him was he had to charge his ipad at a service station in a town in Nevada....

I thought everyone carried an in car charger these days lol :mrgreen:
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    Rumour says it, he is still watching us Nineteen Eighty-Four-style through our camera lenses. So be good, people.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!