EA Forums - Banner

Stick me with a pitchfork, I'm done.

Prev1
I got the Re-Neducation center today. I'm missing one zombie for the 20 donuts... I want to buy Kodos' fairy skin. Is it worth the 40 donuts?

This event has been a handful... I usually love every Halloween event. This was a bit meh...

Replies

• johncolombo
    11494 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2015
    I got the Re-Neducation center just now and my last round of shopkeepers donuts, so I guess all I need to do now is craft for the next 4 days.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm done as well. Guess it's time for M'atthumster to gain and keep control.

My town will be nuked today, too. It's time to clean house!
  • HappyGamer73
    2402 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Definitely time to start cleaning up the mess this event has left - where to put all those Wailing Walls?!

Got the Re-Ned center this morning, so now I can try to redecorate the whole area and see if there's anything more I want to craft.
  • 4junk3000
    5474 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Good job!

The daily chart shows I'm only a day ahead on candy apples, so I'll keep at it.

Looking forward to a break though. I hope we get one before the next event.

Looking forward to snowy Springfield though! Time to start pulling all the hidden Christmas decos out from behind their buildings!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • mathumster385
    2420 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    moxxee wrote:

Looking forward to seeing a nuke and gaining some control. :D
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Do the Star things spawn automatically once you finish, or do you have to keep going back to defeating the monster thingy to get them to spawn?

The Re-Ned Center is so big, I think I'm going to need more groves, which means I'm not done crafting.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited November 2015
    I'm still surprised at how big this building is :shock:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Yep, I'm done too. Got all the prizes and crafted all the stuff.

All that's left to do now is see how many wailing walls I can craft between now and the event take down to increase my % as much as I can.

I can't say I feel any real sense of accomplishment now it's all done though. Not like past event.

:(
  • stevedilge752
    198 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    No kidding it's huge. I would have rather had the smiling machine with a visual task.
  • cjryder625
    1419 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I've just got the last free donuts and am 500 apples away from the last prize. I've already started to put back my roads and take down the decorations. Need to think about how I'm going to work the stuff into my town now or whether it will all go into storage. I do wish we could sell or at least get rid of items we don't want as my inventory is getting unwieldy.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I just unlocked the re-neducation center. I'll get my 20 donuts and start crafting spooky and bio-hazard walls and towers.

This was a perfectly fine event, but like the real Halloween, I'm ready for it to be over.
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited November 2015
    I almost done, the last thing is getting my last 20 donuts. I was trying to save my zombies but most of them disappeared. I only had 6 to tap on but I had at least 20 roaming around before the daily challenge started.
  • JoeKrollo
    20 posts
    edited November 2015
    I've read this a few times here, & will be joining the crowd of rappers who are nuking this event away!

Such a pitty too, I just nuked after the monorail event.
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    cjryder625 wrote:
    I do wish we could sell or at least get rid of items we don't want as my inventory is getting unwieldy.

Be nice if there was a "cold storage" option. Letting you keep items, but removing them from the normal inventory display until you take them out. Doubt we will see the feature, though...
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    moxxee wrote:

Pics?
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    moxxee wrote:

Pics?

Nope. :mrgreen:

Feel free to visit my town to witness the insanity.
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    cdepast wrote:
    This was a perfectly fine event, but like the real Halloween, I'm ready for it to be over.

Right there with both of you. :shock:
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • baksinengl89
    894 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I got the Re-Neducation center today. I'm missing one zombie for the 20 donuts... I want to buy Kodos' fairy skin. Is it worth the 40 donuts?

This event has been a handful... I usually love every Halloween event. This was a bit meh...

Why not save the donuts for a new character instead of a skin?

Imo new characters > skins anytime.
  • Johnny2bd
    678 posts Member
    edited November 2015

There's a new premium character with a pretty cool new building I want in my town. Personally that's going to be way more worth the donuts than the new skins with only two actions each :P
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited November 2015

Yes, get her skin. I'll keep her on that outfit for good as well as Pirate Kang after the event. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.