EA Forums - Banner

Starting to Craft... Oh the pain.

Prev1
Agreed. Wish EA had the foresight to make this process easier. :?

Pro Tip: If you're of age, alcohol is your friend during crafting mode. Much more tolerable with a buzz :D

Replies

• yasj_84
    328 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I have more than 10000 bones
    So at least I should craft 75 times :cry:
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited November 2015

Pro Tip: If you're of age, alcohol is your friend during crafting mode. Much more tolerable with a buzz :D

Even less painful if you live in Colorado or Washington.

tcnm9.gif
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited November 2015
    I'm not crafting anything except the wailing walls. It is much of a hassle.
  • johncolombo
    11515 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2015
    yeah I was thinking about that too and I really don't want anything except the wailing walls and I really don't want anymore of those except for the multiplier. the only thing I can buy with the rabbit ears are balloons, that's going to be a project. I forget what the other item is but I have a ton of those from previous halloweens.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    11515 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2015

making a martini right now, thanks for the tip!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • 4junk3000
    5629 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I've already crafted all i want as the event progressed. I don't need to spend all the excess currency just because it's there.

Which i guess is also why i didn't freak over not receiving every single bunny and snake i thought i was entitled to.

If it's such a big hassle, don't do it.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited November 2015

A bottle of oak free Chardonnay for me!
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    yeah I was thinking about that too and I really don't want anything except the wailing walls and I really don't want anymore of those except for the multiplier. the only thing I can buy with the rabbit ears are balloons, that's going to be a project. I forget what the other item is but I have a ton of those from previous halloweens.

You guys know it's the Spooky Walls not the Wailing Walls that have the multiplier right?
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Lottie089 wrote:

You guys know it's the Spooky Walls not the Wailing Walls that have the multiplier right?

Both actually have a multiplier even though the wailing wall is not disclosed in the game. You should probably started crafting as many as you can now....

PSA Aways craft responsibly ;)
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I do not dull my senses with alcohol when I am tapping or more importantly crafting. I bought a brick of 64 slices of American Cheese to help pass the time as I tap.

Visual similar to the scene in my kitchen attached

1t0iue.jpg
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Yeah, the crafting system is horrible, and has been since they implemented it. I recall complaining back during Clash of Clones about the elixir-buying system, which is essentially the same but now with more currencies. They seriously need to revamp this thing - at least let us craft multiples at once. Of course, if they really wanted to make it work well they'd set it up just like the regular store... they already have SH set up to work that way.
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    Lottie089 wrote:

Both actually have a multiplier even though the wailing wall is not disclosed in the game. You should probably started crafting as many as you can now....

PSA Aways craft responsibly ;)

Thanks for the heads up. Luckily they were high on my list anyway.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Lottie089 wrote:

Wailing walls payout cash, xp and add a 2.25% bonus to multiplier as opposed to spooky walls .5 % and no payout
  • mikepellerin60
    491 posts Member
    edited November 2015

Crafin' is bettr wim booze! :-P
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    rwvolture wrote:
    Lottie089 wrote:

Wailing walls payout cash, xp and add a 2.25% bonus to multiplier as opposed to spooky walls .5 % and no payout

Yeah, wailing walls are much better. But then, they're different currency, so it's not like they're mutually exclusive. Plus, they look good together.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:
    Lottie089 wrote:

Yeah, wailing walls are much better. But then, they're different currency, so it's not like they're mutually exclusive. Plus, they look good together.

agreed and if you put them in front of each other it makes the wall look thicker and still looks sweet. I've built an entire block I call Halloween corner and it's surrounded by the walls
  • Psdance
    150 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    rwvolture wrote:
    Lottie089 wrote:

Spooky walls is 0.05% bonus.

About 2 hours into crafting, should be done soon the wall combos and the other items.
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    You forgot to add -

Wait 10 extra seconds for the number of crafting items to be slowly removed from your inventory with a dramatic effect

Crafting would be slightly more tolerable without that unneeded step, IMO.
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited November 2015

So true, Sandwedgeking *clink*
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited November 2015

News Flash: Alcohol is our friend during ANY mode. :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.