EA Forums - Banner

Expand pavement to rivers

Prev1
I'm with you on this one! A dock would be awesome, they could recreate the Cape Feare episode with Sideshow Bob, who I haven't seen in a while!!!!

Replies

  • didemlale
    208 posts
    edited January 2013
    I definitely agree with you. I really don't like the empty area when I place pavement and river next to each other.
    I also dislike the grey-white appearence. I try to 'close' it with flowers but it does not help that much. I hope they introduce something like dockside or pebble.

    photo_zps33e31ace.png
  • JohnGalt85
    72 posts
    edited January 2013
    Excellent with a picture, that's exactly what i meant, but I can't post pics yet :(
  • davedjamalie
    65 posts
    edited January 2013
    Personally, I would love to see different coloured pavement- brown to match the tyre yard and nelsons house.
    Sigh... So many changes I'd love to see!
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Oh absotively.
    Personally, I would love to see different coloured pavement- brown to match the tyre yard and nelsons house.
    Sigh... So many changes I'd love to see!

    Yeah, cobblestones and other variations would be ace.
  • didemlale
    208 posts
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Oh absotively.
    Personally, I would love to see different coloured pavement- brown to match the tyre yard and nelsons house.
    Sigh... So many changes I'd love to see!

    Yeah, cobblestones and other variations would be ace.

    Finally I learned the right word: cobbelstones; not pebble (I was looking for it for a while).
  • didemlale
    208 posts
    edited January 2013
    JohnGalt85 wrote:
    Excellent with a picture, that's exactly what i meant, but I can't post pics yet :(

    I am sure you know but add more posts. I might be wrong but there is a rumor that people who have posts above a certain number might be promoted around 22nd of each month.

    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9229378.page
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Personally, I would love to see different coloured pavement- brown to match the tyre yard and nelsons house.
    Sigh... So many changes I'd love to see!

    Agreed but i would like to see a significant expansion in decoration in general. As my town has grown, I seem to repeat ideas as I run out of things to decorate with.
  • JohnGalt85
    72 posts
    edited January 2013
    didemlale wrote:
    JohnGalt85 wrote:
    Excellent with a picture, that's exactly what i meant, but I can't post pics yet :(

    I am sure you know but add more posts. I might be wrong but there is a rumor that people who have posts above a certain number might be promoted around 22nd of each month.

    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9229378.page

    Iknow.. Fairly new poster, long time reader here, and I just don't want to spam posts just to get upgraded.
  • hillsymcmlxxvi
    73 posts
    edited January 2013
    No I've just hit 50 and have been upgraded just got PM from System telling me!
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited January 2013
    It would also be good to make bridges with pavement (like with roads) so you could be boardwalks and stuff over water.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Personally, I would love to see different coloured pavement- brown to match the tyre yard and nelsons house.
    Sigh... So many changes I'd love to see!

    Agreed but i would like to see a significant expansion in decoration in general. As my town has grown, I seem to repeat ideas as I run out of things to decorate with.

    I look forward to and get excited by new decorations as much as I do with new buildings and characters.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Beach volleyball anyone?
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    Beach volleyball anyone?

    lol
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    Beach volleyball anyone?

    Done but I think I'll just watch. Hans, we'll need that camera of yours...
  • Asy370Z
    94 posts
    edited January 2013
    Id like to see a sidewalk type pathway, for characters to walk on - it would be better for mazes and such...
  • JohnGalt85
    72 posts
    edited January 2013
    Asy370Z wrote:
    Id like to see a sidewalk type pathway, for characters to walk on - it would be better for mazes and such...

    I would love that as well.
  • davedjamalie
    65 posts
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    Personally, I would love to see different coloured pavement- brown to match the tyre yard and nelsons house.
    Sigh... So many changes I'd love to see!

    Agreed but i would like to see a significant expansion in decoration in general. As my town has grown, I seem to repeat ideas as I run out of things to decorate with.

    I look forward to and get excited by new decorations as much as I do with new buildings and characters.

    I think I look forward to decorations even more than the buildings- so much more potential for creativity. Some things just seem incomplete though... A see saw with no other playground gear for example. (Tree swing doesn't count IMO).
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    Personally, I would love to see different coloured pavement- brown to match the tyre yard and nelsons house.
    Sigh... So many changes I'd love to see!

    Agreed but i would like to see a significant expansion in decoration in general. As my town has grown, I seem to repeat ideas as I run out of things to decorate with.

    I look forward to and get excited by new decorations as much as I do with new buildings and characters.

    I think I look forward to decorations even more than the buildings- so much more potential for creativity. Some things just seem incomplete though... A see saw with no other playground gear for example. (Tree swing doesn't count IMO).

    With you there. Also add to my wish list a BBQ set, an actual real-life swimming pool (rather than having to make do with a pond and pretending :? ), cars (even if they are stationary, just to give some kind of point to my extensive car parking facilities) and many other things which I forget for now but will no doubt come to me when I go back to my Springfield.
  • davedjamalie
    65 posts
    edited January 2013
    Agreed! My biggest wish would be driving tasks- marge in a canyonero or homer in the station wagon or the tall guy in the tiny car. With so many parking spots and fuel bowsers too, there needs to be cars!
    A BBQ and touches like that would also really add to the humanity of the place.
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited January 2013
    I tend to but the water under the roads to get the railing just because I prefer the way it looks over that annoying strip. I also want to be able to do curves in the road and water
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.