EA Forums - Banner

Competition - Win a Truckload of 300 donuts

Prev1
Oh, and the competition ends on Friday 18th January. Maybe that means we'll get some non-snowy towns to judge, hooray! :P

Replies

• sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Well, you certainly came to the right place! Just wait 'till you see what some of this crew can cook up. I could send you two dozen screenshots from my neighbourhood right now that could each deserve to win. This right here is the Tapped Out Olympic Park.

Best of luck with the competition, I'm sure I'll be sending something over before long.
  • adamclipper
    43 posts
    edited January 2013
    Sounds fun, I think I will try to conjure something up!
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Is this going to be like that one guy who conned us into adding him saying he would post screenshots of our town and then disappeared?
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9162457.page
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    Is this going to be like that one guy who conned us into adding him saying he would post screenshots of our town and then disappeared?
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9162457.page

I don't think so. Seems legit. Could be fun!
  • kidENO
    126 posts
    edited January 2013
    Game on!!!
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    This appears quite legitimate. The FB page is real and is actually quite fun. I've already shared an item from their site onto mine. :) Plus, they gave away other prizes too.

One person, perhaps a non-TSTO player, commented why a "truckload of donuts" would only be 300 donuts. LOL! That is a good question. :P
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Okay then! I sent in my submission.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Why must it always be Facebook? Stupid, stupid Facebook... where my parents are... and their old friends who want to tell me that they saw me post a curse word...
  • Doh_Inc
    242 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Why must it always be Facebook? Stupid, stupid Facebook... where my parents are... and their old friends who want to tell me that they saw me post a curse word...

Custom privacy setting. My grandma can't see a thing I post anymore due to her Facebook stalking. 8)

OT; I'll give it a shot. Just gotta pick what I want to submit. Decisions, decisions.
  • Ransom1337
    74 posts
    edited January 2013
    Doh_Inc wrote:

OT; I'll give it a shot. Just gotta pick what I want to submit. Decisions, decisions.

You've got a week, so no rush ;)

If there's anything I can do to help prove the legitimacy of the competition then please tell me guys, and I'll get right on it.

We've already had quite a few submissions and we're really enjoying this. There's some clever designs! That was to be expected though - I've been lurking these forums for a few weeks and seen some excellent ideas.

Keep 'em coming :)
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited January 2013
    Mmmm dont know whether to bother posting one, my towns good but theres nowhere thats really great
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:

Death to the facebook!! Where's my pitchfork and torch?

And Spiff, have you not seen the lament in your honour a couple of threads over?
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Well, you certainly came to the right place! Just wait 'till you see what some of this crew can cook up. I could send you two dozen screenshots from my neighbourhood right now that could each deserve to win. This right here is the Tapped Out Olympic Park.

Best of luck with the competition, I'm sure I'll be sending something over before long.

If MoopsDude sees this, we are out of the running.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:

:?:Hahah. And let me guess... They say " why aren't you on the Facebooks any more? "
    Is there anyone out there?
  • Ransom1337
    74 posts
    edited January 2013
    The response from this has been overwhelming, thank you to all of you who have entered so far! You still have until Friday if you haven't already entered. Lets see some more of your creative genius!
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:

My parents aren't on FB, but my GRANDMA is!!! Thus, I never go there anymore. I laughed when FB started selling their stock...I laughed even more when I heard that people actually bought it.

Good luck to everyone in the competition! Any submission I enter would be a waste of time (since I have no shot to win), but I fully support contests like this! Kudos Ransom!

(Edited to clarify my "Waste of time" comment...contest is not a waste of time, but my submission would have no chance to win)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    I aint on face book but wouldnt be worth posting anything my town aint that great :( Not compared to what other people have done
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Ransom1337
    74 posts
    edited January 2013
    I think you guys are underestimating yourselves. Most of the entries have been from people who don't use this forum, and so they haven't had as much inspiration. I've seen plenty of designs here that could easily be contenders for the prize, if only they'd enter!
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    I don't have facebook. That's the problem. :(
  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited January 2013
    haha this was on their facebook page....

64606_385720031510932_2071562448_n.png

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!