EA Forums - Banner

What are you hoping goes on sale?

Prev13
Something new would be a nice change.

Replies

• aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I want krustylu studios and the pet shop, or alternatively I'll settle for a Gil deal bundling bumble bee man, the world broadcast dish and a few other Channel 6 items for a good price
  • RichardJH11
    212 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    If there's a rebate, I'd like to see it for:

-Bumblebee man
    -Crazy Cat Lady
    -Dewey Largo (b/c he helps at rail yard as OP said)
    -Jasper (guy who I want most right now)
    -Luann Van Houten

I'm a freemium and have 248 donuts right now.
  • Brooklynight
    210 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    aidx1054 wrote:
    I want krustylu studios and the pet shop, or alternatively I'll settle for a Gil deal bundling bumble bee man, the world broadcast dish and a few other Channel 6 items for a good price

The bundles can be good; the only downside is that people often get excluded because they already have the item. I'm still peeved I didn't get that recent deal with the donuts and mystery characters.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Personally I don't want a sale but instead would like a menagerie of new fun things to get. Premium and freemium.

(Buuuuuuut if I had to choose I would like to see some whacking day stuff come back-decos, and the yard sale stuff come back)
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    jukan00 wrote:
    Personally I don't want a sale but instead would like a menagerie of new fun things to get. Premium and freemium.

(Buuuuuuut if I had to choose I would like to see some whacking day stuff come back-decos, and the yard sale stuff come back)

Not me.. I want a deal... I have waited all year for the deal and have saved up donuts for it. :twisted:

I'm not too picky, as long as the deal includes characters and not just NPCs and character-less buildings or decorations.
  • Brooklynight
    210 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    jukan00 wrote:

I know it's blasphemous for them to do the same event twice, but I'd like to see Whacking Day make a comeback with the items and maybe even a similar Whacking Day event. I played it when it came out and don't even remember what we had to do. When they run out of ideas in a few years, I'm sure we'll keep seeing the same items over and over, kind of like this Halloween.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Going by last year's sale, there's probably 4-6 character or character/buildings I want.

...However, knowing EA, there'll probably be a ton of S Heights stuff now that I'm finally done with it. :P
  • emikab
    50 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    The only thing I'm really hoping for is Springfield Falls. I had this long ago, before I realized the value of having an Origin (now EA) account and when I changed devices and reloaded the game, I lost everything. I've gotten the Mapple Store and a few of the other items I had, but the Falls is the one thing I really want to have again.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited November 2015
    Community Centre with Jasper and the Film Set with McBain. I currently have 226 donuts which should turn into 236 if these sales hit, altogether the two buildings cost 270 so hopefully they will offer enough discount, if not the Community Centre takes priority.
  • jaztee123
    431 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Number one for me is Sideshow Mel, followed by Jasper. Anyone else I want is fairly new, so I doubt they would appear in a sale (Laura, Herb, Johnny Tightlips).
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    All of it. And everything will cost 1 donut each.
  • cooldaddy421
    249 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    i want Frinks dog and I will be happy with the things of the past.
  • kahim41659
    250 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Crazy Cat House
    Lugash's Gym
    Lovejoy Residence
    Museum of Natural History
    Sprawl-Mart
    Asia de Cuba
    Springfield Observatory
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I am hoping for a small pot that is shaped like a hen. In some cultures they may call it a Henpot.
  • jaddy1874
    213 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    The railyard!

I reinstalled the game halfway through act 3 of monorail so didn't manage to get it.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    jaddy1874 wrote:
    The railyard!

I reinstalled the game halfway through act 3 of monorail so didn't manage to get it.
    I wouldn't mind if they either made the Rail Yard a permanent addition to the store, or offered it regularly. They're obviously trying to make it an ongoing feature, so it'd be a shame for newer players to miss out on it.
  • DJ-Alchemist
    200 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I doubt it will happen as these are all relatively new additions, but a rebate deal on Maison Derriere, Rancho Relaxo or Springfield Museum with Molly would be just superb.
  • baksinengl89
    933 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I am hoping for a sale on either Barney, Otto, Disco Stu, Professor Frink, Bumblebee Man and maybe Jasper and Luann.

They are the characters I want the most and bring a freemuim player, it's gonna take ages to save up my donuts again. I have got 258 of them now

Seeing as I am only level 33 and at friendship level 11 currently, it's gonna take me ages to earn free donuts.
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Donut sale please.
  • skirata1138
    81 posts
    edited November 2015
    Mr Sparkles billboard. I also forgot to buy the golf course. Murderhorn would be nice, but not expecting it. I hope everyone gets a shot at characters they missed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.