EA Forums - Banner

Excited to get super fat Homer. Who is your favorite character?

Mine, too. I loved this ugly Muumuu.

Replies

• honolululu
    111 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I don't know about my favorite character, but my favorite bit character has to be Guy Incognito.

t3MYV.gif
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6291 posts Moderator
    edited November 2015
    honolululu wrote:
    I don't know about my favorite character, but my favorite bit character has to be Guy Incognito.

t3MYV.gif

They should add Guy Incognito as a playable character
  • apoisondonut
    5 posts
    edited November 2015
    Johnny Cash as the Space Coyote. Obviously it couldn't be voiced, but it has always been my one of my favorite episodes and would make an epic NPC.
  • lea_dragon3
    137 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Mine is the glowing Burns, I had to buy doughnuts last year just to get him. I use that skin all year long. Still excited I have him.
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Mine is the glowing Burns, I had to buy doughnuts last year just to get him. I use that skin all year long. Still excited I have him.

U.B.O. Skin for Burns is the best
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Super Fat homer?
    you mean king size homer, yeah his moomoo is pretty ridiculous.

How do you define a favorite character, how can you answer when the question is what flavor of ice cream is your favorite? Sure there is a clear answer, but it's ice cream you can't go wrong unless you choose a carrot flavored ice cream, while i dont judge those who do, i do judge the ice cream company for making carrot flavored ice cream.

Long story short, favorite Non-frequent character would be any character voiced by Phil Hartman, followed by Hugo simpson, Mother simpson (she is the missing link that binds the simpsons)

Lord Thistlewick Flanders

mqdefault.jpg

Any character voiced by Jon Lovitz (not as good as Phil hartman, but good enough {deal with it Lovitz)

latest?cb=20141215170354

And of course the springfield Yakuza

latest?cb=20100622161220

See? Simpsons characters are like pringles, enough is never enough, and one is already too much.
  • 0r3gankong
    3 posts
    edited November 2015
    I like Bart's Shadowknight skin

UyhZ44Y.png?1
  • skirata1138
    81 posts
    edited November 2015
    Damn, I was just about to chime in with Bart's Shadowknigh skin. I like the skin, but wish it had more visual tasks. It was a nice surprise at the tail-end of the **** event.
  • glenjamin8
    144 posts
    edited November 2015
    cvf007 wrote:
    U.B.O. Skin for Burns is the best

This and Super Fat Homer are two of the skins I've always wanted (and I hate skins!!)
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Count Burns is what I wanted for Halloween, but I guess this town ain't big enough for both glowing burns and Count Burns in the same event. Fine, I'll take glow boy and I'll make myself be happy. Fine. Devil Flanders was unexpected and kind of helps with improving my feels.
  • mikepellerin60
    490 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Count Burns and Moe Moog are my favorites. But now that I have the Necronomicon task, Burns will always be there. Moe, on the other hand, will continue to kick **** around town in his Moog Outfit!
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!