EA Forums - Banner

Here's a new EA joke for you

The latest scrabble update has completely ef'd my game. I simply cannot play as I have no tiles in my "hand/rack".

After going round in circles on EAs help/contact us **** I decided to report myself as an abusive player.

Well I got a response. The first customer disservice rep concluded after a number of questions that the fault lay with my iPad and told me to contact apple.

Even better was the second who told me I should post my problem on the EA scrabble forum bug report threads and that would cause the developers to treat my problem "with priority"!

Pull the other one, that ones got bells on it!

What a BRILLIANT idea! :lol::lol::lol:

Replies

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Don't get me started on these scumbags, yeah that's right ea your scumbags. So if you ever read the forums like you told me personally you do then you would see the massive complaints on your recent run of games. If you read the forums like you personally told me, you would know me by now and the complaints I along with many others have complained about. Couldn't believe Ea's latest kick to the nuts update for need for speed. Instead on focusing on the most major complaint that has been petitioned by hundreds of sites and been going on for months now about an offline single player mode, you decide to focus on the "rubber banding" issue that has only come to light on release of the game which was only a couple weeks ago. This is because ea don't want paying customers to loose out, funny how it's always about them and there finances first. Instead of leaving people in the dark who want to be paying customers but don't want to go down there whole "**** regime" style game play. "Play this way or don't play at all" attitude and pretend they didn't notice the hundreds of thousand petitions signed but focus on something that would have a tenth of the complaints because that financially benefits ea better than the logic and fair way. YOUR A JOKE EA, can't spell STEAL without EA can you?
  • johncolombo
    11349 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2015
    The latest scrabble update has completely ef'd my game. I simply cannot play as I have no tiles in my "hand/rack".

After going round in circles on EAs help/contact us **** I decided to report myself as an abusive player.

Well I got a response. The first customer disservice rep concluded after a number of questions that the fault lay with my iPad and told me to contact apple.

Even better was the second who told me I should post my problem on the EA scrabble forum bug report threads and that would cause the developers to treat my problem "with priority"!

Question for you. I noticed there are two EA scrabble forums, one just says scrabble and the other says Mattel scrabble. Are there two scrabble games? Or is one a discontinued forum? I stumbled upon both of them when our forum went glitchy and I was looking at other EA forums to see if they were all affected or it was just us. (It's all of them)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited November 2015

Question for you. I noticed there are two EA scrabble forums, one just says scrabble and the other says Mattel scrabble. Are there two scrabble games? Or is one a discontinued forum? I stumbled upon both of them when our forum went glitchy and I was looking at other EA forums to see if they were all affected or it was just us. (It's all of them)
    strangely I dont know the answer to this. No doubt the helpful EA person has given me the link to the inactive forum. But neither has much activity at all.
  • johncolombo
    11349 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2015

strangely I dont know the answer to this. No doubt the helpful EA person has given me the link to the inactive forum. But neither has much activity at all.

I noticed that and I saw a post and flagged it, that was 2 weeks ago and it's still there (it was spam).
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited November 2015

I noticed that and I saw a post and flagged it, that was 2 weeks ago and it's still there (it was spam).
    so you can understand my ever so slightly cynical viewpoint about the priority that EA will give my concerns after posting them on that forum. Indeed this is a much more active forum and although EA read some of it their priorities clearly dont match those expressed on here.

P.S. If your neighbours list is full, how can a forum regular pm for an "open" spot?
    (And please dont tell me its a timey wimey thing)
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Hmm, maybe the number of your friends list is an not boring tattoo?
  • Lee3472
    294 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Yes
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    P.S. If your neighbours list is full, how can a forum regular pm for an "open" spot?
    (And please dont tell me its a timey wimey thing)

I'm guessing to make an open spot, he'd delete a random, inactive person. They build up over time.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!