EA Forums - Banner

So turkeys just pay out XP after you've collected all the drumsticks you need?

Prev1
I've only received XP from Turkeys after unlocking the Turkey Stuffer*, but perhaps something else is waiting in the wings? :lol:

Check LPN's Thanksgiving 2015 Walkthrough:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10379372.page
Missing Character: The Barbarian

Replies

• lea_dragon3
    137 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    You have Homer in the moo-moo... congrats man. I am still working on the turkey stuffing machine.
  • wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    You have Homer in the moo-moo... congrats man. I am still working on the turkey stuffing machine.
    Actually, he's still got most of his 16 hour task left before I get it. He hardly ever leaves his Ice Cream Man skin in my town, so it's not a real big deal to me. Should be interesting to see his visual tasks, though.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • FrankyK47
    266 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I don't know anything about a possible donut present. The moo-moo should be enough. :)
    Level 939. Daily Tapped Out Player since 2012.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    No. Just money and xp
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Well I got homers moo moo skin. I kinda used the 30 donuts burns gave me. Kinda impatient.

Also I had a dream we might be shown some donut love for thanksgiving. It may not happen and it may happen so here's hoping.

Anyway though homers voice actions when tapped for his moo moo skin are hilarious. Let's just keep it at that.

Of course I bought the work at home station. The episode it came from was hilarious.

I don't know what all the tasks are but I hope atleast 3 are outside and are funny.

I think I saw one that said ride scooter b4 I fast pressed task for him to do work at home.

So hopefully it's outside.

Happy tapping and future thanksgiving.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    you've time till dec 1st why waste 30 donuts for that? :facepalm: and yes the one on cycle is visible
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    just wait til you guys see his let it all hang out task... :lol::D
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited November 2015

Oh my word - I've just started this..... I think I made need counselling :lol:
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited November 2015

I know!! Right??? lol :lol:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited November 2015

I know!! Right??? lol :lol:

I think somebody recently learnt how to do pixelation and is determined to use it at every opportunity :D
  • baksinengl89
    885 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Big82S wrote:
    Well I got homers moo moo skin. I kinda used the 30 donuts burns gave me. Kinda impatient.

Also I had a dream we might be shown some donut love for thanksgiving. It may not happen and it may happen so here's hoping.

Anyway though homers voice actions when tapped for his moo moo skin are hilarious. Let's just keep it at that.

Of course I bought the work at home station. The episode it came from was hilarious.

I don't know what all the tasks are but I hope atleast 3 are outside and are funny.

I think I saw one that said ride scooter b4 I fast pressed task for him to do work at home.

Wait, when does Burns give you free donuts?
  • Oatmeal832
    569 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Big82S wrote:

Wait, when does Burns give you free donuts?

He means he got 30 donuts from his weekly mystery box...
  • FrankyK47
    266 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    How much cash/XP do we get then for each turkey?
    Level 939. Daily Tapped Out Player since 2012.
  • johncolombo
    11346 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2015
    FrankyK47 wrote:

It depends on your multiplier. Mine are paying out 40 XP in my main town and I noticed in a feeder town they were paying out 7XP. I don't remember ever seeing them pay any cash.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • roxypup
    313 posts
    edited November 2015

I'm confused though why it said "at the beach" when Homer just plopped himself down outside of Cletus' farm? Is that where he always sits for this task?
  • skirata1138
    81 posts
    edited November 2015
    Am I the only one who would like a second permanent turkey npc? Haha.
  • baksinengl89
    885 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    FrankyK47 wrote:

It depends on your multiplier. Mine are paying out 40 XP in my main town and I noticed in a feeder town they were paying out 7XP. I don't remember ever seeing them pay any cash.

I didn't know it varied on your multiplier, I thought it was a set figure. As for me, I am getting 6 exp for every turkey I tap in my town.
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    roxypup wrote:

I'm confused though why it said "at the beach" when Homer just plopped himself down outside of Cletus' farm? Is that where he always sits for this task?

Hmmm... Homer's "Let it All Hang Out at the Beach" task is on the beach in my SH.
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • wadebear
    3874 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    roxypup wrote:

Hmmm... Homer's "Let it All Hang Out at the Beach" task is on the beach in my SH.
    The first time I ran the task Homer did it up in the Heights, but the second time he did it on the beach in regular Springfield (I had a glitch or snafu or whatever and had to do it twice).

I suppose if you don't have any beach at all he'd have to do it somewhere, so he may just plop down and do it where ever he's standing.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    roxypup wrote:

The first time I ran the task Homer did it up in the Heights, but the second time he did it on the beach in regular Springfield (I had a glitch or snafu or whatever and had to do it twice).

I suppose if you don't have any beach at all he'd have to do it somewhere, so he may just plop down and do it where ever he's standing.

When I started him on this task he was about as far as he could be from the beach. He started to head off towards the beach but only made it as far as the purple house, which is about 3/4 of the way to the beach. Maybe he just got too tired to make it that far?

Edit: After Homer's job ended, I found him on the beach in Springfied Heights. He must have finally got enough energy to make it to the beach. Weird... :?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!