Next month needs a very special promotion

Prev1
Here, here!

That would be an awesome promotion. :D

Replies

• sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    I like the limited show tie-in specials, so I'm always game.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Doh_Inc wrote:
    Here, here!

That would be an awesome promotion. :D

I know they do promotions for episodes so why not something this big. I want the Ayn Rand Daycare now so badly with a Maggie that actually does stuff other than be a part of Marge's eight hour task. And if you read my signature Homer actually said that today. I was going to use his comments about Roger Clemens and the hypnotist turning him into a chicken as the reason he didn't make the Baseball HoF but then I saw all this.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I been saying they need to add Maggie.. This Definitley would be a great oppurtunity and reason to get her into the game as an actual character
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • marioalv17
    69 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    awesome idea!! Finally a worthwhile thread! :wink:
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    marioalv17 wrote:
    awesome idea!! Finally a worthwhile thread! :wink:

What do you mean? There have been some great threads recently.
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Hmm..interesting...even though its not currently relevant, I'd prefer a Grammy update, giving us the B-sharps outfit, and a short task where homer can throw his granny in the garbage. Either way, ill take any building they give us, even if it ranks #172 on my list of desired buildings.
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited January 2013
    I don't care how they do it I just want her in as her own character with a set of tasks, but well spotted :wink:
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    that would a great promotion for EA to do which could not only get us maggie and the daycare but i might be our chane to get baby gerald you know it won't be a party if he ain't there :lol:
  • coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm in. I would want her as a character as well, not just a quest Marge is doing.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    I know. Come on EA make this a reality!
  • lilydalelah
    134 posts
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    It's time to get on the ball EA. You have a great opportunity to give us the most awesome of awesome special promotions the week before Sunday February 24, 2013. Why that date and why the need for a special in game promotion then?

Look at who just got nominated for an Academy Award in the category of Best Animated Short:

http://oscar.go.com/nominees/short-film-animated/the-longest-daycare

Homer's all over his Twitter feed beaming like a proud father and saying this will have Maggie chattering on for a very long time. This right here is the perfect opportunity for EA to give everyone Ayn Rand Daycare along with the actual Maggie Simpson and possibly the Unibrow Baby as a congratulatory promotion to celebrate the big achievement. I so think this needs to happen. If they can give us a variation on the Brown House to promote an episode then they can give us Maggie's school to promote getting an Oscar nod.

Who's with me on this one? Who's excited to see this happen for our favorite pacifier sucking blue outfit wearing baby?

Great idea! I agree
  • forestdf
    62 posts
    edited January 2013
    A fitting and worthwhile tribute to be sure.

Now, without googling..... who knows what The Longest Day was?
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Good call!

Even without Maggie (though I would love to get her as a character), just getting Ayn Rand daycare would be awesome.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited January 2013
    They give an inch, you want a mile :(

Just be thankful for the stockings
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    They give an inch, you want a mile :(

Just be thankful for the stockings

What? You're not happy for Maggie's Oscar nomination? You wouldn't like to see Ayn Rand Daycare in our towns? Gee, I feel kind of bad you have this "Be happy you have what you have and don't ever ask for anything else" attitude towards throwing out suggestions. Would I love to see something like this happen? Very much so. Do I think it will actually go through and become reality? Not really but with EA you never know what they're going to do. Things like the Cool Brown House and Fat Tony they can actually plan for. The Longest Daycare being nominated by the Academy for Best Animated Short today was something way out in left field and to do the kind of updates and coding in a month's time for a full playable character and building with tasks associated with it would be asking quite a bit from the folks at Gracie Films and EA. Still, we can hope and dream that they do something to celebrate this feat in game and be excited the Simpsons team just might get an Academy Award.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited January 2013
    Of course I would love new stuff. EA knows everyone wants new stuff. But seriously,there's an event going on, and people still wanna know what's the next update? It just comes off as not thankful.
  • mas_robin
    66 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yep... Bring on Maggie!!! :mrgreen:
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Oh no, I'm very happy when we get new stuff. It's just that I was checking out Homer's Twitter feed when I saw that post by him about Maggie and the Oscars. The Academy Awards are a month and fourteen days away so something is definitely going to come out during that period of time in the way of a planned level update. I'm just hoping this Oscar nod opens them up to the idea of having Ayn Rand Daycare in the game at some point, be it a part of a level update where it's like the Post Office or something special on its own to promote The Longest Daycare, which I didn't even know existed until today.
  • PodsTown
    26 posts
    edited January 2013
    God I'd love if Maggie became a proper character that you could give tasks too
  • weldon999
    101 posts
    edited January 2013
    The daycare would be cool. I can already see it next to my prison just inside the barbed wire fence.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!