EA Forums - Banner

Which Springfield Mall Shops Would You Like To See As Separate Buildings?

Leftorium

Replies

• perkilusen
    376 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Leftorium
    Agree.
  • C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    edited November 2015

-I Can't Believe it's a Law Firm! (with Lionel Hutz)

-Cockamamies (with John)

• jukan00
    2310 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Cockamamies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also the Leftorium is basically a kiosk/cart stand now so it should really be easy to do.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1453 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    C0rgano wrote:
    -I Can't Believe it's a Law Firm! (with Lionel Hutz)

-Cockamamies (with John)

+1
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Leftorium

If not the Leftorium building, I'd settle for the Leftorium Express Kiosk

latest?cb=20150320035649
  • petehd14
    2767 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Moe's Express
    Stoner's Pot Palace (I always thought this was in a mall, but I think it may be standalone)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6139 posts Moderator
    edited November 2015
    I Can't Believe it's a Law Firm! with Lionel Hutz
    Cockamanie's with John
    Happy Sailor Tattoo Parlor with Tattoo Parlor Guy
    The Leftorium
    Springfield Martial Arts Academy
    All Creatures Great and Cheap with Sarcastic Clerk
  • hudd24
    328 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    It's not Springfield mall but it's a mall promenade shop but I'd like to see this shop to go next to my mapple store

IOaJuAN.png
  • shadoof07
    28 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I've thought for a long time that a Springfield Mall expansion would be fun. Much like Krustyland you start with an entrance and build up a bunch of store fronts and kiosks, a food court. You could unlock different wings or even levels. The mall is in so many different episodes the content for this could be massive. Imagine the bullies walking around pulling antics and the old people strolling around. Plus yea the leftorium is by far my most wanted store.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6139 posts Moderator
    edited November 2015
    shadoof07 wrote:
    I've thought for a long time that a Springfield Mall expansion would be fun. Much like Krustyland you start with an entrance and build up a bunch of store fronts and kiosks, a food court. You could unlock different wings or even levels. The mall is in so many different episodes the content for this could be massive. Imagine the bullies walking around pulling antics and the old people strolling around. Plus yea the leftorium is by far my most wanted store.

No more separate maps.

Expansions to the current Springfield map? Yes
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Well, it's from the airport and not the mall but I really want the Just Crichton and King bookstore. With a task for Moleman looking for Ludlum books :D
  • HappyGamer73
    2389 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Definitely the In 'N' Out Ear Piercing.

Oh, and I suppose we should put a Starbucks in there.

• hudd24
    328 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    00becker wrote:
    Well, it's from the airport and not the mall but I really want the Just Crichton and King bookstore. With a task for Moleman looking for Ludlum books :D

I'd like an ariport event so that could come with that!! :-)
  • ccnqsj985
    195 posts
    edited November 2015
    Yes on stoners pot palace please....... Was in the mall yes but would still be cool. Always wanted that one. Perfect place for The hippie and automan.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2306 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Separate area works best, maybe with a universally shaped basic mall building on everyone's Springfield, but with ways of having its appearance personalized based on what theme you chose for your mall's interior, which would then pop up fully into view when you tapped into the Mall screen to see the wonders you've arranged and stroll through it in a way that can't be done on the main town screen that's so scaled down. Can't do an event in a tiny space, and can't take up a huge space on main screen because folks don't have no land for that. Solution--separate pop up area.

Maybe do the event from a mall rat's perspective. Have Jimbo and Bart trying to get away with stuff while escaping the Paul Blart security forces .
  • petehd14
    2767 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Dingo Junction when they add Alex to the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!