EA Forums - Banner

Which jobs affect righteousness?

I've just recently noticed that my Righteousness has plummeted as well. I've assumed that the reason was that after the last event, friends can once again graffiti your town.
After the event, I went from 5 Righteousness to 0 !!
I've never noticed such a dramatic change before though. Something must have changed. I also seem unable to raise it much as well.
This should make us think twice now before we get out our spray bombs on our neighbours :-)

Replies

• maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    As far as I can tell, none of the jobs do anything to righteousness. Cleaning graffiti should gradually raise it. Cleaning it in your neighbor's towns would help, but I don't know if that option is currently available. When it crashes, you must either slowly build it up or place a lot of training walls. I had to place more than 20 to get to 5 stars quite a while back. Occasionally I have had to add more. I assume that they raise the requirement occasionally as levels increase. I may have more than 30 now. I haven't kept count.
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Iirc, jobs have no affect on righteousness. Graffiti (from neighbors or from you) plus failing to 'catch' Sideshow Bob are the things which cause righteousness to drop. Training Walls are the only solution at this time.
    vkvale135 wrote:
    I don't want 32 possible places for Herman to do his 1 hour job.

No worries, as Herman uses the Training Dummy for his 1 hr task. :wink:
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I've never heard that any of the jobs effect Righteousness. If you're on less often, it means you don't clear your graffiti as often, and don't graffiti other peoples towns. This is what's effecting it, NOT the jobs.

Also, Herman's 1 hour job is at the Training Dummy, not the Training Wall. You must be thinking of Eddie's 12 hour job.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    "Which jobs affect righteousness?"

Short answer - none.
    Long answer - noooonnnneeee. :P

Only buildings & decos affect the Conform-O-Meter. That goes for ALL categories.
    The only exception is clearing graffiti, etc.

Your Righteousness is made up of 2 components:
    *Buildings you have that add to it:
    - Police Station, Jail, SWAT Van, Nativity Scene (X14) Min. Security Prizon (Terwilliger) = 10pts each
    - Apu's Apocalyptic Jeep (H15) = 3pts
    - Training Walls (can have multiples) = 10pts each.

*Points from clearing graffiti.
    This may reset when levelling up, or graffiti clean-ups may expire after a time, or maybe at a totally random time. We don't really know.

Point is, if you max out your buildings/deco side (as at L59 you need 407pts for 5*), you'll never drop below. ...Otherwise you're at the whims of the TSTO gods... :P
  • LPNintendoITA
    11501 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    only catching SSB counts as a job for righteousness
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    only catching SSB counts
    :thumbup:
    Forgot about him. Seeing as we all have him as playable (even if you missed the event, you can get him via the "catch him" quest), I suppose that makes it even harder to 5* without training walls. Unless you spam "Other Springfield" to catch him repeatedly.
  • 4junk3000
    5304 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm not sure if i have more hidden training walls or wailing walls!

But i just added 4 more walls to bring it back to five stars as well. Simple fix, yay!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Linkwick wrote:
    "

*Points from clearing graffiti.
    This may reset when levelling up, or graffiti clean-ups may expire after a time, or maybe at a totally random time. We don't really know.

That might account for my recent drop. I had 5*'s. I went to clear Krustyland's tickets then did my neighbor visits. When I got back to my Springfield I was down to 1.5*.
  • vkvale135
    61 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Thank you! I must have my training dummy immediately beside my original training wall. I also didn't' know the nativity scene affected righteousness, so I will be putting that out. Linkwick, that is the mostly clearly and concisely laid out information I have been able to find about this, thank you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!