EA Forums - Banner

Update

Prev1
I heard somewhere that it may happen, in pattern with previous updates, at 11pm gmt, which is about 3 hours away, but we will see how that goes :)

Replies

• LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    Come on say i.. Do you really needs to be an idiot to post the same thing like other threads?

Kill yourself
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6348 posts Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Since today is the last day, the update probably won't happen until tomorrow the 11th.

I could be wrong and it can come late on today. Just be patient and do other things in the meanwhile
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    Patience is a virtue -- be happy that EA is still giving you a chance to earn coins and get more donuts....
  • autographz
    172 posts
    edited January 2013
    Come on, when's the next "whens the update coming?" thread? I've been watching the forum for at least 10 minutes now without someone asking.

Don't know about you guys, but the 10th of January is over here in 3 hours, and we really need another 25 threads before the update hits.

It wouldn't be surprising if this Holiday took the same course as the Halloween one.

Good ol' TSTO forum posters doing what they do best, disappointing other posters by making pointless duplicate threads.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Tortyreus wrote:
    Good ol' EA does what they do best, dissappoint customers.

After the best update ever, packed with content, characters, tasks and a whole new look and finishing up with a surprise extra challenge that pays out donuts this is, I have to say, a ridiculously stupid thing to say. You're 3 hours away from a deadline you've created in your mind, you sound like a baby throwing its toys out of the pram.

Petulant, impatient and duplicating topics to boot. Utterly irritating.
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    There's no reason why you can't continue to do tasks.
  • toby_gwz
    41 posts
    edited January 2013
    Disappointing customers how, exactly? By giving you extra time to earn free doughnuts?

This update may be nothing but ending the Christmas quests anyways. Get your life together.y
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    Kill yourself

Bit harsh....

As for OP, patience, young padawan.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Tortyreus wrote:

After the best update ever, packed with content, characters, tasks and a whole new look and finishing up with a surprise extra challenge that pays out donuts this is, I have to say, a ridiculously stupid thing to say. You're 3 hours away from a deadline you've created in your mind, you sound like a baby throwing its toys out of the pram.

Like this comment!
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Tortyreus wrote:

I'm with Sonny on this one. EA gave a massive update for Christmas, and then went above and beyond by offering up a **** load free doughnuts. They didn't have to do either. I recall that everyone was happy to get a few free doughnuts as a reward for playing the Halloween event.

Complaining about this is like complaining that you've scored with a really hot chick and lamenting that now her twin sister wants in on the action...
  • peabe
    10 posts
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Tortyreus wrote:

Seriously. Well said, Sonny.

Don't you people have jobs and/or a life outside of this game?
  • tomdakota
    55 posts
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    Come on say i.. Do you really needs to be an idiot to post the same thing like other threads?

Kill yourself

Well aren't you just a bundle of joy :P
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    tomdakota wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:

Kill yourself

Well aren't you just a bundle of joy :P

:P
  • arles7
    78 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peabe wrote:
    Don't you people have jobs and/or a life outside of this game?

Nope!
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Tortyreus wrote:

It's tortyreus really. (That hurt to type)
  • thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited January 2013
    Tortyreus wrote:
    Come on, when's the * update coming? I've been keeping my character's from doing tasks and there has still been no update.
    Don't know about you guys, but the 10th of January is over here in 3 hours.

It wouldn't be surprising if this Holiday took the same course as the Halloween one.

I'm three hours away from Santa's Village spitting out 25 coins and me getting another stocking. Make us wait, EA! Make us wait longer!
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited January 2013
    It'll be here when it's ready, and not a moment before :)
  • albert2k
    271 posts
    edited January 2013
    For me, this can came in a week. I obtain 175 free donuts in one weeks, I can keep seeing the snow for one more week for another 175 free donuts.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    albert2k wrote:
    For me, this can came in a week. I obtain 175 free donuts in one weeks, I can keep seeing the snow for one more week for another 175 free donuts.

I know what you mean. I don't know what everyone's hurry is this time around.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Its coming up on 1 pm pacific time. The developers are just getting off lunch. Give it time. Besides you have more time to get doughnuts. Not sure why the OP is complaining
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.