EA Forums - Banner

Should you wear socks with days of the week on them of different days?

Agree wholeheartedly.

If you buy socks with the days of the week on them, it is essential that you observe and respect the calendar.

Especially if you're "that guy" and likes to wear socks with sandals.

Socks1_NO_HOTLINKING.jpg

Replies

• wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    Agree wholeheartedly.

If you buy socks with the days of the week on them, it is essential that you observe and respect the calendar.

Socks1_NO_HOTLINKING.jpg

I've got no problem with the socks/sandal combo, I'm actually rather a fan of it :wink::mrgreen::lol:
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Yeah, it's a big lady-magnet for sure. :lol:

What if you leave at night and end up staying out late? Technically you would need to bring an extra pair with you just to be safe.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    Agree wholeheartedly.

Socks1_NO_HOTLINKING.jpg

latest?cb=20130307150315
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    Yeah, it's a big lady-magnet for sure. :lol:

What if you leave at night and end up staying out late? Technically you would need to bring an extra pair with you just to be safe.

Exactly, it's almost an unwritten law
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Only if you are being attacked by fruit flies in your car with your opposite-gender partner, and the female partner is more than 3 inches taller than the male partner (who has just had a vasectomy), and you are fleeing the wrath of a driver whose car has been struck by used chewing gum that one of you threw out your car window, while the other is eating "After 8" chocolate and it is before 8, and you and your partner are arguing over the correct pronunciation of "gif"

Otherwise, definitely not.

• yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    They actually manufacture socks with days of the week on them?
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Only if you are being attacked by fruit flies in your car with your opposite-gender partner, and the female partner is more than 3 inches taller than the male partner (who has just had a vasectomy), and you are fleeing the wrath of a driver whose car has been struck by used chewing gum that one of you threw out your car window, while the other is eating "After 8" chocolate and it is before 8, and you and your partner are arguing over the correct pronunciation of "gif"

giphy.gif
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Wait... There are socks with weekdays written on them? :shock:

Where can I buy these magical socks?
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Wait... There are socks with weekdays written on them? :shock:

Where can I buy these magical socks?

AMAZON! You won't believe this ... I read your question and thought I'd look on amazon and typed "socks days of the week" and found these:

sztUzk9l.jpg

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Very attractive.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    Agree wholeheartedly.

Socks1_NO_HOTLINKING.jpg

latest?cb=20130307150315

I used to do this after I took my work boots of, better smell than if I wore no socks at all lol.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:

the-laughing-funny-cat.jpg
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    They actually manufacture socks with days of the week on them?

All manner of underwear apparently...

7K67d2a.jpg
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Also I don't really wear them. Socks I mean. :P :lol:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    wilki1999 wrote:
    One of the things that annoys me most is when people way socks with days on the week on them on the wrong day. Surely, if you buy socks with the days of the week on, you wear the socks on the correct day? Or is it just me that really cares about this?

What if only one of them is the wrong day? Would that be less annoying since only one was for the wrong day or worse because they didn't match?
  • tdmdksk389
    354 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: awesome!
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    No! It's like the people who were the underwear with the days on them, but wear them on different days!
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

I love you Annette!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!