• billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Nothing by the looks of it
  • baksinengl89
    889 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    miraclemet wrote:
    So what are you targeting this Black Friday (here on TSTO)? What are you disappointed isn't being offered?

Maybe I will get Disco Stu or Luann or possibly even Akira.

I am very disappointed that Barney, Otto, Professor Frink, Bumblebee Man and Jasper are not for sale.
  • ghallmark814
    2343 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    i'mma target that Kwik-E-Mart Central Office from Homer and Apu

^ This! :D
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I've been meaning to get the French Waiter for a while so I'll be grabbing him as soon as his hour starts.
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    the first offer (Santa's Littler Helper) is giving a 50% rebate... if they keep up that refund rate I'll be spending a lot of doughnuts...

nothing amazing, but a batch of things on my "Characters to buy when I get around to it" list like Luann, Krusty Studios w/Mel, Dr Nick, and so on..
  • the_stiller
    57 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I was hoping for Jasper, Rich Texan and Manjula. Well ... I'm thinking about Stu and Akira now.
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm saving up for Homers brother, so, I'm not seeing that though.
  • thatdonald845
    1592 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    50% discount is an encouraging start. I'm not going to go wild but I might be tempted by some things I have no interest at all in - if the price is right. I'd suggest getting the Teleporters for those who don't already have them. They have come in very useful during some events.
  • mnc52
    8 posts
    edited November 2015
    I have 282 donuts saved, can I get Krustylu Studios AND Disco Stew? I can't figure out the math/timing.
  • PiperWyatt
    165 posts
    edited November 2015
    I bought Santa's Little Helper. Even though I am low on donuts right now (have about 400 left) I felt I just had to get him. With a 50% refund, it's still a lot of donuts but this was what I was willing to spend on him.

I am debating wether or not I will be getting Stu and/or Akira.

When are the teleporters due? I dont see them?! Nor the Quick-E-Mart central office. What do you guys mean with that?

EDIT/ Sorry, I'm such a dummy. I just read the walkthrough xD It's due on Monday if I'm correct. Hmm, now I'm debating if I should skip Stu and Akira and go for the teleporters and Quick-E-Mart... I only I knew how much it would cost.. :/ I really dont want to buy a boatload of donuts, just to have a Gilsale on Christmas about donuts...
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    mnc52 wrote:
    I have 282 donuts saved, can I get Krustylu Studios AND Disco Stew? I can't figure out the math/timing.
    You need 3 more donuts.
    You need to have enough to buy the item(s) outright, you can't pay just the post-rebate price.

Disco Stu is 180 donuts pre-rebate, so you need that + what you end up paying overall for Krustylu.
    Krustylu is rumoured to be 105 donuts after rebate (we'll find out in another 6hrs or so), so you'd need 285 donuts all up.
  • eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Just snapped up the french waiter. Very happy! 8)
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm DEFINITELY getting Sherri and Terri. I've been waiting for them to go on sale for a really long time.

I will probably get Santa's Little Helper. I missed him just now, so I'll have to get him tomorrow right before work if I do get him. 50% off is a really good deal!

I will probably get Disco Stu (depending on the rebate). I'd FINALLY be able to get rid of his Stonecutters skin in my inventory.

I will likely get a Frinksonic MHV, because I've always liked how they look. I might get one for my B-Town too.

I might get the Teleporters. It would be nice to be able to jump away from the SH tunnel over to the bottom left of my screen (which is where I like to start collecting from, and I often put event items there so I can start there).

I might get the Super Collider. If I do, it will probably be for my B-Town, since I don't really have a good spot for it in my main town.

So, that's 6 things. Not so bad.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • cool2006
    776 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I wanted to get frank and his lab but doesn't seem to be on the list this year so I probably won't get anything
  • cjryder625
    1419 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    well that's me stuffed. The things I would like the timing is wrong so I won't be able to get them. I'm certainly not setting my alarm for the middle of the night!
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I was hoping for a long overdue donut sale.
  • devilhunt1449
    3607 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    From the list that I have at the moment absolutely nothing as I've already got everything that's on offer :(
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited November 2015

In my main town I'll probably get Sherri and Terri and maybe a few decos. In my RTTF town I'm definitely going for Disco Stu - bargain!

Is nobody tempted by the herd of funzos? :lol: what is the collective name for funzos? Fiesta? Disappointment?
  • RichardJH11
    211 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm disappointed Duffman, Scorpio, Bumblebee man, and Jasper weren't being offered.

I have 263 donuts. I am definitely getting Luann and the Cracker Factory.

That will leave me with 153. I don't know who to get...Sherri and Terri or Akira. I feel like Sherri and Terri is still overpriced at the rebate price of 110 donuts whereas Akira is a bargain at 70 donuts.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!