EA Forums - Banner

Announcements page

Were you trying to created an 'add me' thread since that appears to be the entirety of the user created threads in that forum.

Replies

• GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    ThomasK323 wrote:
    Were you trying to created an 'add me' thread since that appears to be the entirety of the user created threads in that forum.

LOL - hillarious - that's what all the forums have become...
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    ThomasK323 wrote:

Definitely not. There were a couple update/random questions earlier today. I try to be helpful when I can but more times than not, I've noticed I cannot do so on the Announcements pages.
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    ThomasK323 wrote:

Definitely not. There were a couple update/random questions earlier today. I try to be helpful when I can but more times than not, I've noticed I cannot do so on the Announcements pages.

You're very helpful on the forums....we're just messing with ya! I'm patiently waiting for the next "add me"...oh wait, I mean "update"
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    You lot should check out Facebook. Add me central.
  • cool2006
    770 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Here's a random question to get people thinking about something other than the update for 3.5 seconds: Does anyone else have trouble posting on the Announcements section from time to time?

I'll try to answer questions and there's no reply or quote button, just a flag option. When it does this, I also cannot create new topics in that section (not that I would, but this is what I've noticed). Kind of odd.

i have same problem was going to reply to a post but it wound't let me why is this?
  • michelleus66
    204 posts
    edited January 2013
    It came up in an earlier thread, but the general consensus is that once you "level up" here, you can no longer add to any of the threads in the Announcements section, nor start a new one.

This is probably true because I could only post over there when I was a newbie.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    It came up in an earlier thread, but the general consensus is that once you "level up" here, you can no longer add to any of the threads in the Announcements section, nor start a new one.

I was promoted in late December and have been able to add since, just not on a regular basis. I don't check it much because it's full of people with usernames ending in 420 and 69 posting their add me crap, but sometimes there's something of value there. The key word being sometimes.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited January 2013
    GldnMan wrote:
    ThomasK323 wrote:

You're very helpful on the forums....we're just messing with ya! I'm patiently waiting for the next "add me"...oh wait, I mean "update"

:lol::lol:
  • cool2006
    770 posts Member
    edited January 2013

how do you know if you been level up?
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    cool2006 wrote:

You'll receive a private message from EA if you've been promoted. Has occurred on the 22nd the last two months.
  • cool2006
    770 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    cool2006 wrote:

You'll receive a private message from EA if you've been promoted. Has occurred on the 22nd the last two months.

thanks ive not recived anything so i must not be level up yet
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013

Is this still thought to be true? Because I can't post there now since I 'levelled up'
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:

Is this still thought to be true? Because I can't post there now since I 'levelled up'

I can't post there and I'm at level2. Wish ea made a level 2 section then.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!