EA Forums - Banner

Akira & dr. Nick or Twins?

I've got all of them myself but personally I'd go with Sherry & Terry, then Dr Nick and finally Akira, unless you want loads of bonsai then you have to get Akira.

Replies

• justingare221
    68 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    The Twins
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I'd definitely go with Akira plus Dr. Nick. The sushi restaurant is a style and size I love, the free bonsais are great, and Dr. Nick's visual tasks are fun. So I get two premium characters each earning premium rates plus a free bonsais every couple days and a cool building.

Don't get me wrong -- I love Sheri/Teri ... And they earn double premium rate (so their income matches the combined income of Akira and Dr. Nick.)

• viperplaza
    21 posts
    edited November 2015
    I just bought them, apart from Sheri/Teri waiting for them in the Black Friday store for a discount then I will have them all :D
  • tonykzr
    227 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I succeeded better than planned

disco, Mel, twins + waiting dr. nick (have exactly 90D) in less than hour.

• devilhunt1449
    3243 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Very nice, looks like you got yourself some great characters there :)
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11326 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    fyi it says 15 donuts rebate for nick it's actually 25. mistake on the text
  • gh0001356
    99 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Twins at a discount is a big win IMO. Seems like every event has special jobs for kids and S&T get double premium payout.
  • tonykzr
    227 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    fyi it says 15 donuts rebate for nick it's actually 25. mistake on the text

I almost give up when I saw that 15 d.
    Luckily, I did and got all 25 back

• FrankyK47
    266 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Akira is cheaper (character + building), but the twins may give you an advantage in future specials. Sad, it's to late for me buying the twins for a discount.
    Level 939. Daily Tapped Out Player since 2012.
  • baksinengl89
    779 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I personally bought the twins since their regular price is just too high for me to consider buying usually.

But at the rebate price, its a great bargain and like lots of people mentioned - they are gonna of be of great use of any other events using the kids.

Though Akira seems a great bargain even at his regular price, he is one of a couple of premium characters that I have my eye on buying eventually.

My other main premium wants are Luann, Otto, Jasper and Professor Frink though my most wanted character is Barney.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!