EA Forums - Banner

Availability of Black Friday Items

I believe that the Frinksonic is available tomorrow, not sure about the dog though.

Replies

• weagle1294705
    291 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Neither of them Re available until tomorrow. What I mean is that I can't see them in the buy menu for future purchase like I could all of the other items. Like at the moment, I can see the hot tub and the murderpuss available although I cannot purchase them right now. I'm concerned about the robot dog and mhv.
  • hudd24
    328 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Tomorrow these items become available

8am: Teleporters 30 donuts
    8am: Kwik-E-Mart Central Office 145 donuts
    11am: Cremobot 22 donuts
    2pm: Super Collider (no black hole) 55 donuts
    5pm: Frinkasonic MHV 29 donuts
    8pm: Jet Engine Bike (don't know price)
    11pm: Frinks Robot Dog 45 donuts

Each item is available for 3 hours except the Central Office which is available for 24 hours
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    hudd24 wrote:
    Tomorrow these items become available

8am: Teleporters 30 donuts
    8am: Kwik-E-Mart Central Office 145 donuts
    11am: Cremobot 22 donuts
    2pm: Super Collider (no black hole) 55 donuts
    5pm: Frinkasonic MHV 29 donuts
    8pm: Jet Engine Bike (don't know price)
    11pm: Frinks Robot Dog 45 donuts

Each item is available for 3 hours except the Central Office which is available for 24 hours

BTW, @weagle -- those times are GMT. You're in Alabama, so it's 6-hours difference (I think?)

That means the Frinkasonic MHV is available 11AM in Alabama, and the Robot Dog is 5PM in Alabama.

I THINK that's right. PLEASE don't rely on my math. I'm in the same situation as you are. Very few things show in my menu since I own all the unique items ... except that Robot Dog. I'm in California -- I'll start looking for my dog at 3PM my time ... so I don't miss it.

• matt777jam77
    243 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    There gonna release limited time items avail for only a few short hours on a monday when a lot of people have to return to work? Wow thats seems like incredibly stupid timing idea on their part. This is my first black friday weekend sale and to be honest this hourly rotation thing is pretty damn dumb. To keep extending this out further back into the work week seems even more incredibly damn dumb. But whatever lol
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited November 2015
    However, the 2 items I don't already have - frinks car and robot dog - don't show up at all.
    I think they appear within eight hours of them going on sale so nothing to worry about! :D
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    the dont appear till 8am tomorrow morning GMT so people dont save for those and buy more donuts. genius ea. too bad for them you've me :D
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • johncolombo
    11349 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2015
    why does the Super Collider come back without the black hole? At least the cauldron was available as separate purchase at halloween, cost more but you could get it. I already have everything and I have not bought any black friday deals and items I cannot own two of don't even show in my menu.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • weagle1294705
    291 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    However, the 2 items I don't already have - frinks car and robot dog - don't show up at all.
    I think they appear within eight hours of them going on sale so nothing to worry about! :D

Thank you. This is what I was wondering about.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    No they appear at 8am GMT / midnight Pacific time. (I.e. when the current sales finish.)

Just like this sale, they go active when the day starts. "Cyber Monday" sale is considered separate to "Black Friday"/weekend deals, hence Monday's deals being "missing".
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    yep it'll have a different icon and panel too
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Enter

8am GMT to CST

(or whatever time zone you're in) in Google to find out when the item is going to be available.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Holy Crap the no black hole thing with the collider is what I dreaded and suspected after they separated the cauldron from the witch. Came on here to try to confirm it one way or the other. That is absolute poo. Takes a fine building and turns its appeal to ash.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited November 2015
    Linkwick wrote:
    No they appear at 8am GMT / midnight Pacific time. (I.e. when the current sales finish.)

Just like this sale, they go active when the day starts. "Cyber Monday" sale is considered separate to "Black Friday"/weekend deals, hence Monday's deals being "missing".
    That's why I said 'I think'! :-)
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    There gonna release limited time items avail for only a few short hours on a monday when a lot of people have to return to work? Wow thats seems like incredibly stupid timing idea on their part. This is my first black friday weekend sale and to be honest this hourly rotation thing is pretty damn dumb. To keep extending this out further back into the work week seems even more incredibly damn dumb. But whatever lol

well I managed (just) to get the cracker factory but all the other things I would have liked were at the wrong time for me. I for one do not set my alarm for the middle of the night so went without. EA's loss.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!