• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2015
    I feel for you...
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It was an event.

It may come back but not for a while! :?
  • nutsforbart
    144 posts
    edited December 2015
    On top of that I see that I lost some characters and buildings while I was away. Bummed.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2015
    On top of that I see that I lost some characters and buildings while I was away. Bummed.

that you should be able to contact support about
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited December 2015
    You didn't miss much in the Halloween event, just a load of skins and a boring NPC. :(
  • nutsforbart
    144 posts
    edited December 2015
    It was an event.

It may come back but not for a while! :?

At least there is hope, a reason to live, a reason to keep tapping. :lol:
  • nutsforbart
    144 posts
    edited December 2015
    You didn't miss much in the Halloween event, just a load of skins and a boring NPC. :(

I was out for almost 2 years.....hard to believe. Got back on and caught the tail end of Halloween and Thanksgiving. I think I went from level 39 to 59 in a couple weeks. But I have lots of quests stacked up. Trying to clear out as much as I can before the Christmas event starts.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2015
    Did you miss stonecutters too!? :shock:
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I wuv my monorail. Mine is running all over the place. Maybe if enough players raise hell with EA, maybe they might add the stuff you need for the monorail to the store, at an exhorbatent price tag with donuts. You need the recycling centers and dump, plus the rail yard, and, the terminals. There are basically 4. Tetanus, Mall-O-Rail, Main, and for donuts, Krusty's terminal. Hope you get your wish.

Your friend, Mr. Burns
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2015
    Gary_A_D wrote:
    I wuv my monorail. Mine is running all over the place. Maybe if enough players raise hell with EA, maybe they might add the stuff you need for the monorail to the store, at an exhorbatent price tag with donuts. You need the recycling centers and dump, plus the rail yard, and, the terminals. There are basically 4. Tetanus, Mall-O-Rail, Main, and for donuts, Krusty's terminal. Hope you get your wish.

Your friend, Mr. Burns

at least you can get 25 d's a month with the railyard.
  • thatdonald845
    1588 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Proceed with caution Y'All.
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Proceed with caution Y'All.

Always... Right? :twisted:
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited December 2015

I was out for almost 2 years.....hard to believe. Got back on and caught the tail end of Halloween and Thanksgiving. I think I went from level 39 to 59 in a couple weeks. But I have lots of quests stacked up. Trying to clear out as much as I can before the Christmas event starts.
    I just assumed you'd stopped tapping for a couple of months not years! :shock:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    :mrgreen:
  • michele5oh2
    2 posts
    edited December 2015
    I missed out on the monorail too... i got the springfield city dump and that was it... came back to the game right after it ended....

sigh.
  • jaddy1874
    213 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I came back to the game after an 18 month absence or so, right into the middle of Monorail Act 3.

I've got the dump, metal and plastic recycling and Mall-o-rail with 8 pieces of track, so it's not exactly expansive! Hopefully EA put some packages together so that people can spend their doughnuts on it if required.

A combo deal with the dump and all recycling areas for "x" doughnuts (with all the areas available to buy individually as well for those of us who have some of it) and the Railyard separately as well should work...I think.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!