EA Forums - Banner

Christmas Event?

2Next

Replies

• EmerikMC
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I think that it will be released on Monday or Tuesday.
    300px-Xmas_Teaser_Message.png
    The picture clearly says, that the event will be released next week.
    "Come back next week to find out!" That probably means that the event will be released on the beginning of next week.
    So it will be probably released on Monday or Tuesday.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • baksinengl89
    903 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I hope its after Monday cuz I have a mystery box due tomorrow and I would like to win Kearney from it before the event starts.
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It be nice if it happened like Thursday or after. I'm in the middle of switching internet providers and don't have any right now, boo hiss.
  • shanemadrid
    336 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    hughejars wrote:
    I have already put my bets on 8am GMT Tuesday 8)

I concur with this. I'll be at work so I'll be checking for the update when I'm on break. I'm gonna be grinning like an idiot when it does come through. Despite all the glitches it has been a pretty monumental year for TSTO with event updates, characters, expansions etc. Let's hope they finish it strong with a good Christmas event.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It would be great if it comes on Tuesday, but going to keep my expectations for Wednesday.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm in no hurry. Trying to finish Smithers tasks to get Burns mountain cabin, and stocking up on SH's moolah, plus, i'm a day away from working on my monorail. The Christmas event is going to make it hectic for all my friends in SF, and myself.

If you need to get in touch with me after the event starts, i'll be taking a much needed rest at Calmwood, while sky finger works this mess out.
  • havocmike
    79 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Considering the freaking Halloween event lasted 7 weeks, I don't think op is being unreasonable asking where the Christmas event is
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.