EA Forums - Banner

Where do you put the yacht club?

Replies

• C0rgano
    442 posts Member
    edited December 2015

make sure there aren't any trees/chairs/shrubs/etc in the way... you'll also need to have the ocean square available/not blocked by any items as well....

• meezosoop
    141 posts
    edited December 2015
    C0rgano wrote:
    make sure there aren't any trees/chairs/shrubs/etc in the way... you'll also need to have the ocean square available/not blocked by any items as well....

That's got it, thanks :)
    (Stoopid shrub)
  • gh0001356
    99 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    My SH beach is running out of room fast. Might have to move the luxury resort off the sand.
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    SH Beach was a good spot :roll:
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I really wanted to put it on the beach outside of SH, but I couldn't. I hope this will change at some point.
  • 4junk3000
    6080 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Something like this:
    9OQpozv.jpg
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • airjordanlives
    235 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Something like this:
    9OQpozv.jpg
    nice, that's cool that it transitions smoothly into boardwalk tiles
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Something like this:
    9OQpozv.jpg

Thats a good idea! I'll put mine on the beach as well :D
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Something like this:
    9OQpozv.jpg
    nice, that's cool that it transitions smoothly into boardwalk tiles

I agree, both that the specific design looks nice, and that the transition to boardwalk tiles will work well for everyone.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    meinaz wrote:
    I really wanted to put it on the beach outside of SH, but I couldn't. I hope this will change at some point.
    Once I realized it paid out cash every 6 hours I wanted to put it in regular Springfield, too. Now that I see how well it matches the Boardwalk I REALLY want to put it there.
  • 4junk3000
    6080 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    As far as i can tell it only goes on the SH beach. Same as fancy pier. They won't drag past my mountain range.

Yeah it seems to fit nicely with the SP tiles, which is why i wanted to show it, for those who hadn't thought of this. I've already changed this design but it's still a good example of the club in position.

It's a nice new property, compared to these other SH monstrosities.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    meinaz wrote:
    Once I realized it paid out cash every 6 hours I wanted to put it in regular Springfield, too. Now that I see how well it matches the Boardwalk I REALLY want to put it there.

Me too! Requests to have a second way to connect the Squidport tiles to the beach are finally granted and we get one that only fits in SH :( Very sad
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    00becker wrote:
    wadebear wrote:
    meinaz wrote:

Me too! Requests to have a second way to connect the Squidport tiles to the beach are finally granted and we get one that only fits in SH :( Very sad
    I connect the boardwalk tiles from Yacht Club to the Squidport ... It's cool.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Down by the beach...boyyyyy
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.