EA Forums - Banner

What to do, what to do...?

I thought of doing this but I thought the decorations probably wont do much after the update anyway...
So I'll see if this sale is true :)
I got $62 on my iTunes account and nothing to spend it on... but DOUGHNUTS :D

Replies

• am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Stocking all the way
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    Stocking all the way

Agreed!
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    Buy a stocking. I've been holding out on the sign/Lair deal. Not sure it'll happen, but would be nice. You've waited up until this point to see if the deal will be out, why not wait as a potential update nears? Not worth the decorations in my mind to buy early.
  • estherhauber
    59 posts
    edited January 2013
    Stocking. I wouldn't buy anything right before an update is coming out. Just wait and see what they offer.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    But what if you get a reindeer?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    After getting about 13 reindeer in a row, I said to heck with this and just used my last 50 coins to decorate the apartment. Now all my buildings that can be decorated are decorated. Figured I could turn all the lights on in July for my very own Christmas in July event.

But if you have had better odds and don't mind another deer? Then by all means go for it.
  • ctex05748
    150 posts
    edited January 2013
    I've seen no evidence the lair deal is real. If you're going to buy it eventually, why not get it now? The Christmas decorations for the lair are cool, more fun than the other decorations, and presumably they can still be used as a skin even after the Christmas promotion is over.

There will be more donuts, but the limited-time Christmas items are now or never.
  • estherhauber
    59 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    After getting about 13 reindeer in a row, I said to heck with this and just used my last 50 coins to decorate the apartment. Now all my buildings that can be decorated are decorated. Figured I could turn all the lights on in July for my very own Christmas in July event.

But if you have had better odds and don't mind another deer? Then by all means go for it.

That's a complete bummer. I had a day or so like that earlier in the stocking buying where I got large numbers of reindeer, but the last day or so almost all of mine were donuts. I was hoping EA was lowering the possibility for reindeer as the stockings end, but I guess not :-(
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Lol the sight of a reindeer now infuriates me!! And I'm too much of a hoarder to sell them, too scared of crashing to place them, they are forever in my inventory
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Lol the sight of a reindeer now infuriates me!! And I'm too much of a hoarder to sell them, too scared of crashing to place them, they are forever in my inventory

LOL! Me too. I'm holding out hope for a future Willie/Cletus task where they get to hunt the deer. I've got about 4 out and the other 30 some odd deer are tucked away in storage.

I get mad and grit my teeth whenever the stocking reveals a deer. I'm like "REALLY!??? Another deer? Aren't they all given out by now?" LOL
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for the input guys. Appreciate it. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.