EA Forums - Banner

Was Christmas an in-game update or an app store update?

Both. You get the update from the store when its available and then theres a in-game update after that.
Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph

Replies

• izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Both. You get the update from the store when its available and then theres a in-game update after that.
    So... I have to keep checking the store?
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2015

Yes. Keep checking the google play store for the update.
    I'm sure it will be announced on the forum as well when it hits for android.

PS. I was doing that for the apple app store all day - even during work hours :mrgreen:
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2015

Yes. Keep checking the google play store for the update.
    I'm sure it will be announced on the forum as well when it hits for android.

PS. I was doing that for the apple app store all day - even during work hours :mrgreen:
    Thanks a bunch!! I was checking the front page of this board, but then someone posted something about presents and/or snowmen so now I'm avoiding that too. :P I will eventually look at spoilers, but at the very beginning I like to see it fresh.

I was also checking for the update at work, haha. I have tomorrow off so this is perfect timing!
  • Illegal_Duck
    54 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Android update is here. Downloading now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!