EA Forums - Banner

Can we all agree to be nice?

Replies

• direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't know. I had a friend who was naughty and I was nice and I got more green things (whatever that are). I wonder if naughty/naughty pays more. It would make more sense.
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    :twisted: I went evil Homer :twisted:
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    You get more if you're naughty, but if everyone starts being naughty, we'll only get 5 ribbons each. The better strategy is for everyone to be nice, so we'll all get 15 ribbons each. I don't know, I might start deleting people who are constantly naughty, because it's not really fair. I started out nice, then a couple people were naughty back so I only got 1 ribbon from them. So then for my next couple of gifts I was naughty, but now I realize it's better if everyone is nice.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    C0rgano wrote:
    it's nice to be nice to the nice....

and the nice thing is you can see how your neighbors picked with the scoreboard.... neighbors who are nice back are going to get more presents from me (once I figure out how to get more to drop)

I'm not sure the scoreboard is really working correctly.
    I've been nothing but nice and my row is all red :shock:

not that red/blue bar.... the scoreboard that shows nice-nice, nice-naughty, naughty-nice, naughty-naughty.... like the tap ball scoreboard... you can see how your neighbors chose.... (so far I have 6 nice-nice and 3 nice-naughty where I picked nice but they didn't)....

• Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited December 2015
    Another pair of nicers here

Also have spots open (Both of us)

If we can work out how to get more presents that is
  • kal2usa495
    17 posts
    edited December 2015
    I plan on alternating days! Naughty today, Nice tomorrow. Rinse and repeat!
  • casby
    232 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    so basic info that I gained from visiting neighbors (I will be nice in all future rounds I just wanted to see what the payouts were like for naughty although I remember thinking I was tapping naughty 5 times and the results it showed me were 4 naughty 1 nice (so maybe the center area isn't calibrated quite right? idk it could just my fingers being a bit less accurate than I wanted)

each tap of an elf in a neighbor town gets you santa hat and blue ball ornament (3 taps in each town but there aren't any wandering elves if the town still has floating money so just skip those neighbors to not waste the visits

it looks like you can earn hats/ornaments from a limited number of neighbor visits (I stopped earning hats sometime around 15-17 neighbor visits, it might have been after 15 visits but I just counted the number of towns I visited and by town 20, all that dropped was cash -- note: I haven't done neighbor visits since SH part 2 launched so it's not a case of me using up visits earlier today/yesterday)

elves can walk on pavement (they tend to stay on roads but in towns with very few roads, the elves go everywhere/grass included

town landing zone is simpsons house (so presents tend to appear there although I don't know how to generate more presents) (I know there is a max to how many presents your town can hold (it might be 10 or it might be more-- my guess is 10 but I don't have the math to back that up)

since money stops floating once you get to the elves wandering in your town I think it's safe to clear the rents from your buildings (leaving some for slower to update people if you want)

things to look at : do elves in your town eventually head towards you if you leave the screen still?
    elf spawn rate in general (I know that I've seen them in SH so they wander a bit)
    max town capacity (I know that once you get them all you get a popup saying no more
    confirm how many neighbor visits payout (it could be a glitch)
  • Solartron
    138 posts
    edited December 2015
    I've done mostly nice so far, but randomly I will do a naughty. Totally random, and not dependant on whose town I am visiting...

yet. :P
  • 000NIC
    9 posts
    edited December 2015
    Nice is the way I am going. I had a friend drop a gift in my town.... they went naughty... unfortunate but i guess some people will do anything to get ahead.....

So far, event looks really good imo
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Momma always told me to be nice....and I will!
  • jbw431
    56 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    As already mentioned in a previous post, I was nice with my first 5(?) gifts, yet my bar is solid red. Weird.
    One on getter for the clickity clack please
  • gv6genji
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Yep, gonna be nice. I hope we can all "win".
  • starstrucsims
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm totally nice. Always. I swear.
  • 4junk3000
    5278 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'll be going NICE - and dropping any naughty neighbors. instant karma.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm planning on being nice for now. If things change I hope to see the trend and adapt. :twisted:
  • Samaranth01
    2181 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm being nice. Hopefully my neighbors will too.. :)
  • ybrown71676
    17 posts
    edited December 2015
    Maybe we could do a nice add me list for people that still have space? I will be doing nice but I have had naughty visits too :twisted:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2015
    I want to be nice to my neighbours of course but there this evil side that wants to come out :lol:

i-am-evil-homer.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm actually being nice...well I dropped 1 naughty to see what would happen, but the rest have been nice. It says I'm being naughty though so I wouldn't delete neighbors until they fix this glitch.
  • ybrown71676
    17 posts
    edited December 2015
    I don't know. I had a friend who was naughty and I was nice and I got more green things (whatever that are). I wonder if naughty/naughty pays more. It would make more sense.

The Green things are Christmas bows like the ones you buy in shops to put on your present :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!