EA Forums - Banner

The Math Behind Why You Should Always be Nice

Replies

• derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Thanks for this!

It's really handy that tapped out keeps score who was naughty while you were nice, so I don't have to remember. And indeed, all you naughty ones, no way I'll give you one of my five precious daily gifts, muwahahaha! (clearly I'm really naughty in real life :twisted: )
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Great explanation. Thanks!

( although..I've been very nice but it says I have been very naughty!) :mrgreen:

• mathumster385
    2420 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I would like to apologize to my neighbors who dropped presents in my town early on. I didn't understand the logic here or the scoring and naughty sounded fun. I will be nice from now on. Sorry. :(

There may be others as confused as I was, so you might consider giving them time to learn before unfriending them.
  • 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'll be dropping naughty neighbors faster than a yellow snowball. I've no patience for greed.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same here... I actually just came here to figure out exactly what this naughty and nice thing did. They don't do a very good job at explaining it in the game. So - I've been naughty a few times, hoping to get an idea of what it actually did. I'll stick to being nice from now on, and I agree that it's a bit early to delete people, considering that it's not obvious at all what the point is.
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Upon my first Friend visit yesterday (I thought it was five presents per town at the time), I dropped four in Ghallmark's town. Not knowing what I know now, I tried two nice, two naughty. And upon opening presents in my town, I tried both as well, but I couldn't see the results because the rewards and message were all overlaid and the white text on white Springfield made it nigh impossible to read.

I'm gonna stick with being nice, but I did want to see how naughty worked. :twisted:

Also, I usually finish acts early, and when I do, I'll post a thread informing any Neighborinos in need to be naughty so they can reap more rewards.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    smohqy wrote:
    Upon my first Friend visit yesterday (I thought it was five presents per town at the time), I dropped four in Ghallmark's town. Not knowing what I know now, I tried two nice, two naughty. And upon opening presents in my town, I tried both as well, but I couldn't see the results because the rewards and message were all overlaid and the white text on white Springfield made it nigh impossible to read.

I'm gonna stick with being nice, but I did want to see how naughty worked. :twisted:

Also, I usually finish acts early, and when I do, I'll post a thread informing any Neighborinos in need to be naughty so they can reap more rewards.

Yup, you, Mar, and Jim all dropped "Naughty".

I did nice.. You were rewarded, I got 1. :(

I think I might have done the same to you when I saw your "Naughty" gifts. :mrgreen:

I dropped 5 yesterday 5-2 split, unfortunately "nice" seems to be the way to roll. :roll:
  • DrTardis11
    88 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Athanks for the info. Will be nice with neighbors presents.
    I do have a feeder town so will definitly find a spot in town to dump the naughty presents
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    I'll be dropping naughty neighbors faster than a yellow snowball. I've no patience for greed.

I'm not dropping mine. I'm just switching them over to hidden on my neighbor list so I don't drop any more presents there. I'll un-hide then after the event ends.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.