EA Forums - Banner

Holiday Tree.

I couldn't get mine to hide behind the towers.

I don't want to store an item that pays, but don't want a Christmas tree out all year either.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm going to put them on Cletus's farm so it looks like he was trying to sell them lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jayme19831
    66 posts
    edited January 2013
    stran01 wrote:
    What did you do with your holiday tree ??
    Store it,incorporate it into your trees , something else ?
    Now that it turns cash I figured I would hide it behind my cooling towers. Now I feel like the power plant pays me !!

excellent idea!
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Sticking mine in front of Santas village.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013

Good point lol makes sense lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm leaving mine where it is for now. I have it in front of the hospital and it looks good there. Maybe they'll update the tree by adding a new plain facade but I'm OK either way. It was the house decorations that were driving me bonkers. So glad that's over! Happy that Santa's Village pays out every 12 hours now too. Didn't even check the tree's payout schedule.
  • kidENO
    126 posts
    edited January 2013
    Leaving mine in front of the walkway to City Hall. My city workers are rather lax.
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited January 2013

Of course you need Santa's Village to do that. But definitely works if you've got it.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Mine is at Krustylu's. It's there as a leftover of their holiday special. Plus, it pays out 500 (can't remember the rate).
  • DarkDreems
    30 posts
    edited January 2013
    I put mine in the prop yard behind Krustylou studios.
  • autographz
    172 posts
    edited January 2013
    Mine is in the same place its (nearly) always been, in front of the school. Looks ok to me still. Shame we can't undecorate it, really.
  • shelldude402
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    I plan on putting it in a clearing in the forest where all the Reindeer shall live... :D
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    I placed mine in my reindeer pen next to santa's village. it's payout is 500 ever 24 hours.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!