EA Forums - Banner

Okay, are you taking your lights down NOW?

2Next

Replies

• Toj427
    438 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Leaving mine up until after the Super Bowl out of real life superstition. On a side note, while typing this I just got an alert on my phone to collect Santa Coins from my houses now. They weren't there, but I had to check.

Add me: amandahugginkiss311
  • BerwynEd
    152 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    my light are down except for Muntz house. They make a good backdrop for all the parties that go on there. It's a real hoot when the band assembles out front--bagpipes, violin and guitar. if only duff man would come by...
  • fspj
    70 posts
    edited January 2013
    Toj427 wrote:
    On a side note, while typing this I just got an alert on my phone to collect Santa Coins from my houses now. They weren't there, but I had to check.

LOL. :mrgreen:

You need to add that to the "You know you're addicted to TSTO when..." thread. ;)
  • ozmodiar9
    39 posts
    edited January 2013
    I've gotten 3 alerts in the last couple of hours to collect Santa coins from my houses. Darn you, TSTO, for falsely raising my feeble hopes for a never-ending Christmas full of donuts and reindeer!
  • pzarks
    82 posts
    edited January 2013
    Nope!
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited January 2013
    Everything but Willie's shack down, its so cute.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    ilona73 wrote:
    So someone starts a new thread.... What's the big deal? Why do people get their panties in bunches over a handful of new threads? They will eventually fall down into the dead space pages and not hurt anyone.

I feel like starting a new thread just for fun... Lol. But I won't as it may cause heads to explode. :lol:

Well hope that EA has something fun coming soon. Game is boring at the moment. Maybe something Valentines Day related. I'm all for gaudy pink, red, and flowers!

So now your making a thread about the topic : thread?

Any way I have taken mine down
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited January 2013
    I've taken all mine down I see no reason to leave them up.

• LeeBishop82
    3 posts
    edited January 2013
    All gone!!
  • jamesfrench2219
    27 posts
    edited January 2013
    Packed away until the next festive season.
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited January 2013
    panfapuffs wrote:
    I got so used to the lights that the houses look so boring now without them. And with all the snow, my SF needs all the bling it can get, so I'm leaving mine up until the green returns.

That's about as long as I leave the real ones up at home, too :lol: I love twinkly lights!

Me too...I love twinkly lights! Having a hard time deciding when to take down my own Xmas tree because of that lol. They fit so well with the snow theme.

I'm kind of sad that the winter tasks have gone away...all but Bart and Marge's were snow-related, not strictly for Christmas.
  • davesmurano
    116 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm taking mine down. maybe that, removing some trees and (regrettably) removing some friends may stop the minute by minute crashing. :?
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited January 2013
    I think my lights will come down tonight, but I'm still debating what to do with my Santa village. Seems such a shame to store it away for a year. I'll probably keep it until the snow melts.

Biggest question is what the heck to do with 21 reindeers?
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I took down most lights, but not all.
    The gas station brown house kept them, as did Frink (he would be to distracted to take them down on time), and Ned Flanders house (the roof deco seems appropriate for his house). Also Cletus (for no reason other than I like them there)
  • HankScorrpio
    166 posts
    edited January 2013
    I took them down, I left them up at first as in the snow they actually seem to make houses look smarter.

Then I thought, nope, christmas is done, its January the 11th, got to get with the times.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!