EA Forums - Banner

Naugty or Nice

I was just thinking, it would be an awesome idea at the end of the event if all players that were 100% nice got an extra special prize. Then maybe those that were nice 90-95% of the time got a prize not quite as good as the 100% nice people, but still a good prize. Then all the naughty players got nothing, or a lump of coal. :D

That wouldnt work since everyone who didnt get anything would form an angry mob and clutter up the forum with unnecessary complaints and such.

Replies

• starstrucsims
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    But they're naughty, so who cares. :mrgreen:
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    But they're naughty, so who cares. :mrgreen:
    And what if for example someones cat jumps in their owners lap and causes the tapping finger to accidentally tap naughty? :lol: One shouldnt be penalized for legitimate accidents and should still be considered nice :D

Of course, there are those people who intentionally tapped naughty and that makes me think of the story of the Grinch who saved Christmas :mrgreen:
  • chrismcb
    17 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    That would defeat the point of the "experiment" as you would now have an added incentive to select Nice
  • 4junk3000
    5265 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I was just thinking, it would be an awesome idea at the end of the event if all players that were 100% nice got an extra special prize. Then maybe those that were nice 90-95% of the time got a prize not quite as good as the 100% nice people, but still a good prize. Then all the naughty players got nothing, or a lump of coal. :D

That wouldnt work since everyone who didnt get anything would form an angry mob and clutter up the forum with unnecessary complaints and such.
    pretty sure this is inevitable
    chrismcb wrote:
    That would defeat the point of the "experiment" as you would now have an added incentive to select Nice

not if we are unaware of it until it's awarded! i'm 100% nice! :mrgreen:
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!