EA Forums - Banner

What now?

Ever thought level 24 was the last level?

In other games (COD,LOL,ect) they don't update with new levels. Maybe we will just update with new content

Replies

• Kidd9465
    53 posts
    edited January 2013
    I dunno. Watch out for captain dbag to question whether you can read or not though. As I've said. He's a snag. I wanna know too. Any ideas(non snag related)?
  • cpsdude
    46 posts
    edited January 2013
    You hang yourself because you are obviously to dumb to continue living amongst us. Clearly you are a VERY lazy person or just completley ignorant. Theres over 47 threads regarding this, 4 on this very page. Why are you so useless that you cant read 1st before making another tiresome thread?.
  • Kidd9465
    53 posts
    edited January 2013
    I rest my case
  • Kidd9465
    53 posts
    edited January 2013
    Has noone ever heard " if you don't have anything nice to say then shut up?"
  • Kidd9465
    53 posts
    edited January 2013
    Cpsdude is a ****
  • xDaft_Punk
    152 posts
    edited January 2013
    Kidd9465 wrote:
    Kidd9465 wrote:
    Cpsdude is a ****

694.png
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited January 2013
    There's one rude **** for every unnecessary thread on here, and then some...
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited January 2013
    cpsdude wrote:
    You hang yourself because you are obviously to dumb to continue living amongst us. Clearly you are a VERY lazy person or just completley ignorant. Theres over 47 threads regarding this, 4 on this very page. Why are you so useless that you cant read 1st before making another tiresome thread?.

I like the way you think
  • cpsdude
    46 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well!!! Really. These idiots who keep posting the same crap surely cant function in society, im suprised they had enough brain power to get to level 24.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    Lvl 24 is the last level.. Now is over.. Go play.. The sims now....
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    xDaft_Punk wrote:
    Kidd9465 wrote:
    Kidd9465 wrote:
    Cpsdude is a ****

694.png

I snorted loudly at this.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    cpsdude wrote:
    Well!!! Really. These idiots who keep posting the same crap surely cant function in society, im suprised they had enough brain power to get to level 24.

Bit un called for.... It's a minor irritation agreed. But I'm not dieing in a ditch about it.
  • hustlerfanzi
    64 posts
    edited January 2013
    troll season
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.