EA Forums - Banner

Worst update or not update ever!

Prev134
I'm sure the update will come tomorrow. If not, then it will come sometime this month

Replies

• thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm sure the update will come tomorrow. If not, then it will come sometime this month

How dare you bring a reasonable, experienced perspective into this! :-)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6238 posts Moderator
    edited January 2013
    thejudd67 wrote:

How dare you bring a reasonable, experienced perspective into this! :-)

Someone has to 8)
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Talk about an anti-climax. I haven't been this frustrated since I was a teenager. EA didn't even bother to take my decorations down and I now have to do them all myself, house by house (ha ha house farmers). On the positive side, I was due a mystery box today and it contained the Lemon tree. Actually, no it didn't, it contained another newspaper dispenser but that will still look rather nice with the other four in my inventory. Good times!

I think it's a bit funny....EA probably does it on purpose to annoy those who have to have the update at a particular day and time -- people who can't survive without a daily update. You and I have seen all these "update" threads - I still like commenting on them (patience).
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited January 2013
    You mean end of an event?

I'd say best of an end of event ever. We got 12 donuts at the end of the last even, this one we got 40+.

Awesome job EA.

Just I'd like an update as soon as you guys get it good enough to release. Work fast.
  • Happycarlton
    196 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    The expectation was only whipped up by this foruM - EA said nothing about an update.
    Patience is a virtue.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Talk about an anti-climax. I haven't been this frustrated since I was a teenager. EA didn't even bother to take my decorations down and I now have to do them all myself, house by house (ha ha house farmers).

I chuckled thinking this to myself as I was removing my house decorations.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Talk about an anti-climax. I haven't been this frustrated since I was a teenager. EA didn't even bother to take my decorations down and I now have to do them all myself, house by house (ha ha house farmers). On the positive side, I was due a mystery box today and it contained the Lemon tree. Actually, no it didn't, it contained another newspaper dispenser but that will still look rather nice with the other four in my inventory. Good times!

Got a mystery box to. Contained 3 white fences.

Which was just I needed to finish the fencing in front the model home area I built.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    The expectation was only whipped up by this foruM - EA said nothing about an update.
    Patience is a virtue.

Well it did update by removing the Christmas related items.
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm happy that the coin collecting obsession is officially gone. I would love a true update but honestly just having my houses back to winter normal is just fine and dandy. People need to chill and stop putting unconfirmed dates on stuff. We knew the event was going to end and that's about it.
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited January 2013
    I never actually expected new content... Did they ever say it would be a content update? I thought it was just an end to the Christmas event.

I screwed up my mystery box today (containing 1,000) trying to get something better, I want a freaking lemon tree already after 3-4 months of playing.... I'm not sure if I just didn't get anything or if the 1,000 was added even though I didn't hit accept, but the whole crashing your phone thing didn't work for me. I even tried to sign in using a different device hoping it would say "your other device didn't save, progress will be lost" but it didn't for some strange reason (it would any other time). Le sigh... Oh you elusive lemon tree, when will thine fruit be mine...
  • Veggiefox
    95 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    EA didn't even bother to take my decorations down and I now have to do them all myself, house by house (ha ha house farmers).
    Lol. That's great!
  • gloryhorn87
    154 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would have been happy however the snow remains! Goddddddd darnnnnnn it!!!
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well mabye the update made the game more stable or something? it could have fixed some crashing issues or connection issues some ppl (myself included) have had, LOL im just kidding well probably get more crashing from this :roll:
  • cpsdude
    46 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would have been happy however the snow remains! Goddddddd darnnnnnn it!!!

Here in Calgary, AB we will have snow until about May. Maybe the EA creator is canadian and you are stuck with snow until then. :)
  • gloryhorn87
    154 posts
    edited January 2013
    My eyesss, my eyes! Won't someone think of my eyes!
  • tbuddy442
    173 posts
    edited January 2013
    Veggiefox wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    EA didn't even bother to take my decorations down and I now have to do them all myself, house by house (ha ha house farmers).
    Lol. That's great!

I got a laugh out of it, but I have to think Christmas decorations as an option will have to go away. The customize option will have to go away in a patch. It's just too much a pain having it stare you in the face each time.

I'd think house farmers would go full ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to July before if x all that for nothin.
  • brownbrown4
    10 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm still PO'd that work stopped me from spending 600+ coins and now they are gone gone gone...
    So no update, but coins taken. Go full or don't go until you're ready EA.
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Yea screw that just like the decorations in my own house ill be leavin the Christmas stuff all year round unless ea removes them themselves
  • xDaft_Punk
    152 posts
    edited January 2013
    The thought of people being mad/angry/upset/sad/frustrated at the fact that there is no content update when EA never said there would be a content update brings a smile to my face :)
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    tbuddy442 wrote:
    Veggiefox wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    Lol. That's great!

I got a laugh out of it, but I have to think Christmas decorations as an option will have to go away. The customize option will have to go away in a patch. It's just too much a pain having it stare you in the face each time.

I'd think house farmers would go full ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to July before if x all that for nothin.

you can minimize that screen so that you dont see the decorations option but still show you the time remaining info.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!