EA Forums - Banner

Presents :(

Have a drink or smoke a J and relax

Replies

• cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    first - Maxspider. Hilarious

To find the presents, hide your buildings. Then you can actually move the presents into view (if you currently have any). To get presents to drop, you will automatically get 5 per day.
  • scskye
    101 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    If you're having trouble finding them, do as suggested above or move your Simpson house to an open space. Sometimes if you have too many things around the house they end up hidden. They all fall around the house.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    scskye wrote:
    If you're having trouble finding them, do as suggested above or move your Simpson house to an open space. Sometimes if you have too many things around the house they end up hidden. They all fall around the house.

This is not true. The location of the presents has nothing to do with the Simpsons house at all. Your neighbors drop presents where they want. I drop them in the water.
  • andrrre89
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Guys I have a question. Im on 41 lvl right now , and for every task completed I get always only 100 $ and 100 exp. Anyone knows what is going on ?
  • XxSunnySunxX
    5 posts
    edited December 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    scskye wrote:

This is not true. The location of the presents has nothing to do with the Simpsons house at all. Your neighbors drop presents where they want. I drop them in the water.

Mr. Spider ('forum regular') - I believe the poster was referring to the fact that the Simpson's house is the town center and that most people drop presents around it as a way to eliminate the need to go hunting elsewhere. Given this, per the poster, moving the house would in fact help locate presents that have possibly fallen behind or on the side. God bless & happy tapping & forum befriending.
  • shawn59736
    538 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:

HA! ....exactly!
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:

THIS mat be the most helpful post ever written. :wink:

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • scskye
    101 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    scskye wrote:

Oh my bad then, I thought the house was the drop zone. A lot of my neighbors have moved their homes. Oh well. Though, where you drop them in your neighbors town isn't necessarily where they will be found
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!