EA Forums - Banner

Hot Squishee Station Useless?

It is incredibly weak. I've upgraded mine a few times and the tap radius is still tiny as heck.
Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph

Replies

• snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm at level 10 and I like the tap radius that I have. It will only get bigger the higher I level it too :D
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I find they don't gather as well as other tappable event characters have in the past, so that has something to do with it too. Do they even gather at one spot, or just accumulate at the Simpsons House?
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    At level 10 it starts to get a bit useful. It reminds me of the level 1 IRS tap, so nothing huge.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • 4junk3000
    5301 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    If you need money that bad, do what you must.

But I'm only sending 3 kids there, because most kids are still making yoga mats or recycling trash. Maybe only send a few?

I'm on target to make my free railyard donuts during the event. And making as many ads for SH real estate as the gym members will allow. Very pleased with this.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm at 9 and I've noticed a definite increase.

I think one problem is that people have gotten so used to the large IRS radius in their town that they perceive the smaller Merrymaker radius as being nothing.

But like the person said above, they don't gather together as much as in past events, so maybe the radius is less helpful. But who knows what will appear in act 2, etc.
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I find they don't gather as well as other tappable event characters have in the past, so that has something to do with it too. Do they even gather at one spot, or just accumulate at the Simpsons House?
    They gather wherever you are as long as you don't move around. But they move so so slow that it's almost useless to wait that long.
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Brabsel wrote:
    They gather wherever you are as long as you don't move around. But they move so so slow that it's almost useless to wait that long.

:thumbup:
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Its ok i would rather work on the main event or other mission tasks first.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Can you cut the Merrymakers off on the dock or with a river moat?
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    Can you cut the Merrymakers off on the dock or with a river moat?

I doubt that you can since they go on grass and pavement..not just the road.
    However, thats a rather ingenious idea so try it out and let us know if it works :D
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    You do get 100 hats when you achieve levels 10, 15, & 20, so it's worthless after level 20.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Thank you everyone for the replies!
    anaquarind wrote:
    At level 10 it starts to get a bit useful. It reminds me of the level 1 IRS tap, so nothing huge.
    Ah, okay. Well I'll get it to at least Level 10 then.
    4junk3000 wrote:
    I'm only sending 3 kids there, because most kids are still making yoga mats or recycling trash. Maybe only send a few?
    Hmm, good point. I do still need mats. Yeah, I won't send Bart and Nelson then.
    I think one problem is that people have gotten so used to the large IRS radius in their town that they perceive the smaller Merrymaker radius as being nothing.
    Haha, true, good point!
    Brabsel wrote:
    Yeah, in my feeder town when I open the game I notice a bunch of them around my Simpson house. But it's a lot smaller than my main town. Like you said, since they walk so slow I get impatient and just move around to look for them.
    You do get 100 hats when you achieve levels 10, 15, & 20, so it's worthless after level 20.
    Oh right! Okay, I'll try to update until Level 20 then. I might get fed up by then though. In the long run, 100 hats won't matter much I think.
  • gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I just reached level 10, because it was a quest to do so... mow there's a level 15 quest, but I don't really think it's worth it, so I've sent my kids on regular jobs again.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    around lvl 9 you start to see the difference.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!