EA Forums - Banner

Fall-Out Boys 4 hour visual task is no longer visual :(

Check around your Superior Squad HQ. I found my Fall-Out Boy behind the bat signal light. Before he practiced his moves in front of the building. That I had next to the building.
2isyr8w.jpg

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5541 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I just confirmed he still does it, but goes back to HQ and stands near the door:

7fFI8hq.jpg

Not sure if he's threatening to punch this lady's donut, or what...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited December 2015
    psuchad wrote:
    Check around your Superior Squad HQ. I found my Fall-Out Boy behind the bat signal light. Before he practiced his moves in front of the building. That I had next to the building.

Woot! Thanks psuchad! I'd send you a present except we don't get any and your not my neighbour. :)

• petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Does he now stop anywhere to practice his moves or is he stuck off to the side? This was hard for me to design around because I didn't want any buildings or signs blocking the view.
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited December 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    Does he now stop anywhere to practice his moves or is he stuck off to the side? This was hard for me to design around because I didn't want any buildings or signs blocking the view.

Probably off to the side, my FOB was on the right side of the building but it's facing the other way than psuchads pic.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have to admit that I was disappointed when I noticed Kang and Kodos lost their 16 hour Evil Chortle task - that was one of my favourite visual tasks and I loved using it.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    I have to admit that I was disappointed when I noticed Kang and Kodos lost their 16 hour Evil Chortle task - that was one of my favourite visual tasks and I loved using it.

Huh? I think it's still in the game. It's just no longer associated with the Victorian ufo. They just do the task on the street wherever they happen to be.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

Huh? I think it's still in the game. It's just no longer associated with the Victorian ufo. They just do the task on the street wherever they happen to be.

EDIT: YAY! You are right! Thank you so much! :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.