EA Forums - Banner

Willy

You need to complete it 4 times.

Its the last set of tasks for the weekly challenge.

If youve completed all the other tasks for the week, after you finish this one, you will be awarded 20 donuts.

Replies

• wadebear
    4035 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Did they get stuck for ideas? Couldn't they think of anyone else to send to the Wooly Bully to buy a hat?
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2015
    That's why I couldn't find it!
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'd rather have 1 character doing 4 4 hour tasks. Goes faster because the character is already near the building or area that contains the task. I don't want to wait for someone else to walk all the way across town to do it.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    Did they get stuck for ideas? Couldn't they think of anyone else to send to the Wooly Bully to buy a hat?
    I just sent Krusty to the Wooly Bully for what sounded like a Jewish type of item. It wasn't in yellow though, just a regular task option. It shocked me senseless, but maybe that store has a regular job there?
    Gary wrote:
    I don't want to wait for characters to walk across town
    That shows an incredible degree of focus.
  • matt777jam77
    243 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    I just sent Krusty to the Wooly Bully for what sounded like a Jewish type of item. It wasn't in yellow though, just a regular task option. It shocked me senseless, but maybe that store has a regular job there?

I thought it might be another task easter egg like they did for Halloween but i didnt see anything indicating it was so after finishing it

Edit Im not good at quoting it seems
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Why did the gift for this task have to be another Homer snowman?! Why not bows, since they're so hard to get?! :cry:
  • TwigletStyx
    1044 posts Member
    edited December 2015

Started searching for info after noticing the 4hr task at the top of Krusty's list yesterday, but no results yet.

Edit to add info:

Krusty's 4hr task ('Buy a Festive Kippah') vanishes after completing 'Make Willie Buy a Tartan Tam O'Shanter' (x 4)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2015
    Why did the gift for this task have to be another Homer snowman?! Why not bows, since they're so hard to get?! :cry:

I only noticed the 20 Ds
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Gary_A_D wrote:
    I'd rather have 1 character doing 4 4 hour tasks. Goes faster because the character is already near the building or area that contains the task. I don't want to wait for someone else to walk all the way across town to do it.
    I don't think it takes characters more than 16 hours to walk across town...
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Gary_A_D wrote:
    I don't want to wait for someone else to walk all the way across town to do it.

Wow. How long does it usually take for someone to walk across your town? Do you suspend all other tapping during that time? When driving how do you react while waiting for a red light to change to green?
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited December 2015

I only noticed the 20 Ds

I got that too plus another Homer snowman
  • TwigletStyx
    1044 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't think it takes characters more than 16 hours to walk across town...

:lol:
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2015

I only noticed the 20 Ds

I got that too plus another Homer snowman

yeah i know that there was a snowman. I was just saying, to me only the 20 Ds mattered. I could care less about the daily prizes. The currency is good but I do it for the Ds.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!