EA Forums - Banner

Are you unfriending neighboors who are repeatidly naughty?

2Next

Replies

• Solartron
    138 posts
    edited December 2015
    Of course not. Nothing is stopping anyone from being naughty, if everyone is naughty, everyone wins, right?
  • atrainxx77
    20 posts
    edited December 2015
    It's not that serious folks.......remember it's just a game.
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    You nice people are so smug and high on you own supply. I did some nice but I like red better than blue so now I've chosen to be naughty.

Given
    Open
    You---Friend
    Nice
    Nice
    15----15
    Nice
    Naughty---25----1
    Naughty---Naughty----5
    Naughty---Nice

So you nice people drop nice you get 25 and I get 1
    And you collect nice you get 25 and I get 1
    So if we drop 1 in each other's town you as a so called nice person would get 50 and my evil only thinking of myself naughty person gets 2.
    So where as I don't care what I get you selfish people who get 25 to my 1 by all means delete me.
    I'm happy playing with choices and let my friends make their own, it's a little form of gambling 1,5,15, or 25 is nothing to me. And if you delete me I'll just give someone else the opportunity to get 25.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bluntcard
    4039 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Solartron wrote:
    Of course not. Nothing is stopping anyone from being naughty, if everyone is naughty, everyone wins, right?

If getting one bow is winning.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • melinator85
    9 posts
    edited December 2015
    Well I hope I don't get deleted. I sent a few naughty gifts out for fun without realizing this was a bad thing :( lesson learned. So sorry :( now I feel bad
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Why would I drop anyone who is actively playing? Too many people taking the whole naughty/nice aspect seriously.

This thread is like a shaved porcupine.

Pointless.
  • NickiElliott
    337 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Only one of my neighbours has sent me naughty gifts (that sounds so wrong lol). I haven't unfriended them but I don't send them gifts any more, with only 5 per day my other, nice present, neighbours get them instead :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.