EA Forums - Banner

B****R!

I found it! It's between the Elf Door and the original Gingerbread House (the one that Suzanne the Witch came with)! :D
I love my computer...all my friends live in it

Replies

• cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    [wmv]
    mystery2mi wrote:
    I found it! It's between the Elf Door and the original Gingerbread House (the one that Suzanne the Witch came with)! :D

Wow thank you. I should get my next 5 donuts soon so I'll send them nice to you. :D
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    cjryder625 wrote:
    [wmv]
    mystery2mi wrote:

Wow thank you. I should get my next 5 donuts soon so I'll send them nice to you. :D

Your town would only let me drop 4 so when you've cleared it I'll drop the last one. I think one fell half behind the house.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    cjryder625 wrote:
    [wmv]
    mystery2mi wrote:

Donuts? That's even better. I know.....you meant presents. Thanks! :mrgreen:
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    mystery2mi wrote:
    cjryder625 wrote:
    [wmv]
    mystery2mi wrote:

Donuts? That's even better. I know.....you meant presents. Thanks! :mrgreen:

Yeah it's been a long day...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!