EA Forums - Banner

2nd Daily Task - at negative count

pearlbejoy wrote:
Hey guys

The 2nd Daily task for the week.... Collect 10 loyalty stamps, is at - 60/5....

Has this happened to anyone else?

Ps: I'm a newbie to the forum... Can't figure out how to post my screenshot of the counter

I have got a negative count too, mine is -126/5 though. This negative number happened after when I upgraded the stand a couple levels from level 9 to level 11.

Replies

• baksinengl89
    932 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Well my negative count is now down to -108/5 after I collected some tickets from the kids about an hour or so ago from the squishy stand.

I am just wondering if anyone else has had this negative glitch thing happen to anyone else too.
  • 07abesimpson
    35 posts
    edited December 2015
    My count says -56/5
  • mudkicker7672
    333 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Mine says 0/5.
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Welcome to the forum :)
    Sorry that you are having problems with a negative task, occasionally it can happen, I have had it too in the past.
    I would suggest getting in touch with EA to make them aware of it and hopefully they can do a patch.
    Have a look at the 4th sticky at the top of this page, in LPN's guide the first thing it says is how to contact EA.
    Hope they manage to solve the problem for all of you quickly. Good luck!
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • [Deleted User]
    2200 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Anakso
    32 posts
    edited December 2015
    pearlbejoy wrote:
    Hey guys

Ps: I'm a newbie to the forum... Can't figure out how to post my screenshot of the counter

I have got a negative count too, mine is -126/5 though. This negative number happened after when I upgraded the stand a couple levels from level 9 to level 11.
    Can confirm this, my negative count went down after collecting stamps then I upgraded my stand again without realizing and it has since gone up (or down I guess since it's negatives) was at like -18/5 since I upgraded it's now over -100/5. So my solution will be to finish that before upgrading my stand anymore or hope EA fixes it.
  • C0rgano
    442 posts Member
    edited December 2015

sounds like it's tacking on the tickets you are spending on upgrading the stand to the daily challenge.... don't upgrade/spend tickets until you've collected 10 from your kids to fulfill the daily challenge... (assuming you have them on task to gather more)

as for fixing it... like it's been suggested... call EA and see if they can do something.... otherwise, just keep collecting tickets until you catch it back up (and stop upgrading the stand until you get to 10/10)... still got all week to work on it, so not like it can't be done.

• pearlbejoy
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Thanks Muhsterino, nick01234567890..., Anakso & C0rgano for the guidance.

I will stop upgrading the squishy stand and then hopefully should be able to complete the task.
    Cheers all
  • baksinengl89
    932 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    My negative count is down to -18/5 after I collected more time tickets from the stand a couple of times.

I just wanna know if anyone else that has had this negative glitch has been able to fix it and complete the challenge.
  • bps21
    4 posts
    edited December 2015
    I can confirm that if you don't upgrade the building until you move the counter from negatives to full it will finish the mission for you.

I started at -68/5 got it down to -12/5 and the last go around it unlocked as being completed.
  • baksinengl89
    932 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    bps21 wrote:
    I can confirm that if you don't upgrade the building until you move the counter from negatives to full it will finish the mission for you.

I started at -68/5 got it down to -12/5 and the last go around it unlocked as being completed.

Ok thanks, I just got it down to 0/5, now I have to collect tickets from the stand one more time to hopefully complete the second challenge.
  • goldenredp961
    84 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Anakso wrote:
    pearlbejoy wrote:
    Hey guys

Can confirm this, my negative count went down after collecting stamps then I upgraded my stand again without realizing and it has since gone up (or down I guess since it's negatives) was at like -18/5 since I upgraded it's now over -100/5. So my solution will be to finish that before upgrading my stand anymore or hope EA fixes it.

Ditto that. I had a -20/5. I thought it was odd and so I thought about it, about your theory (before I read this post on the forum) and decided to tested it on a couple of "squishee" kids. When they were done collecting their squishee tickets, I tapped on them and then I had something like -8/5. I should be almost out of this negative madness thing.
  • baksinengl89
    932 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Well I finally completed the second challenge a few minutes ago, after collecting some more tickets at the squishy stand.

I am glad that I am finally got rid of all this negative crap and was able to finish the damned challenge.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.