EA Forums - Banner

Why so mad?

I'm mad for several reasons.

1. I'm still at work.
2. My Tapped Out has crashed about 100 times on me today.
3. I sat on one of my balls earlier.

Replies

• mrmil0
    113 posts
    edited January 2013
    OK now 102 times. :x
  • Toj427
    438 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I felt like I deserved a full update today because some people on the forum said it might happen.

Or

I was caught off guard with 2000 Santa Coins because the game gave me no warning it was ending today.

Or

People keep making new add me threads or posting add me in irrelevant topics.

Add me: sumyunguy323
  • BlueElwood
    148 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Toj427 wrote:
    I felt like I deserved a full update today because some people on the forum said it might happen.

Or

I was caught off guard with 2000 Santa Coins because the game gave me no warning it was ending today.

Or

People keep making new add me threads or posting add me in irrelevant topics.

Add me: sumyunguy323

Actually it gave plenty of warning. It was plastered all over this thread and if you go 'like' them on Facebook they put updates on there. On their Facebook like a week ago, they said the coins would be ending on the 10th of Jan. Should have used the stockings while they were there. Sorry :?
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    BlueElwood wrote:

Actually it gave plenty of warning. It was plastered all over this thread and if you go 'like' them on Facebook they put updates on there. On their Facebook like a week ago, they said the coins would be ending on the 10th of Jan. Should have used the stockings while they were there. Sorry :?

Pretty sure that was a joke and he was just goofing on other people.
  • BlueElwood
    148 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nancalmei wrote:
    BlueElwood wrote:

Pretty sure that was a joke and he was just goofing on other people.

:lol: Haha fair enough. I haven't checked the forum in a couple of days and I get on, BAM full of repetitive 'Where are my coins?' threads :shock: . Sigh.
  • pzarks
    82 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm mad because I got summoned to jury duty today.
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited January 2013
    mrmil0 wrote:
    I'm mad for several reasons.

1. I'm still at work.
    2. My Tapped Out has crashed about 100 times on me today.
    3. I sat on one of my balls earlier.

PMSL :-) :D ouch :oops:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.