EA Forums - Banner

Why aren't previous years Christmas items generating things like they have in the past?

I don't know why they aren't generating but I'm definitely with you on wishing they did.

Replies

• Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I was wondering the same..
    I have spent the last days trying to imagine why my old Xmas trees are still in my SF whitout generating anything useful... Not to mention all the Xmas buildings from last year...
    Meh :-/
  • chris60119
    105 posts
    edited December 2015
    Because your not entitled to everything. You still have to work for things you want..
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    chris60119 wrote:
    Because your not entitled to everything. You still have to work for things you want..
    but the longer you have played the greater advantage you should have
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    vetteeater wrote:
    chris60119 wrote:

Exactly!
    I can understand the feeling of a new player that maybe cannot reach the full set of prices or craftable items, but it should be a sort of reward for who is playing since the beginning... Or even just since last Xmas...
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'll add to this - I wish they'd always bring back the animated character tasks that previously earned currency. I always looks forward to seeing ned snowmobling with the kids, bart the nut cracker, lisa snow angels, etc.
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited December 2015
    Yeah even if it was just a marginal amount of currency it'd be cool. I was wishing my snake rock from whacking day would spawn snakes during the halloween event.
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited December 2015
    vetteeater wrote:
    chris60119 wrote:

The idea isn't so crazy. We USED to get a slight edge from older Xmas items as they generated a bit of currency for us.
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    I'll add to this - I wish they'd always bring back the animated character tasks that previously earned currency. I always looks forward to seeing ned snowmobling with the kids, bart the nut cracker, lisa snow angels, etc.

This is my 4th X-mas event and I totally forgot about those tasks. LOL
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • airjordanlives
    235 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    vetteeater wrote:
    chris60119 wrote:

The idea isn't so crazy. We USED to get a slight edge from older Xmas items as they generated a bit of currency for us.

as recently as Halloween even, with the snake logs, freakmobile, pet sematary and mausoleums
    cdepast wrote:

aw maaaan, now i totally miss Lisa making snow angels at the Simpson house, that was a nice one
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    cdepast wrote:

+1

I was going to make a thread just to express this same thought. I loved the Lisa snow angel and the Homer/Lisa pretending to ski tasks. Leaving those out is worse than leaving out the Trick or Treat task for kids at Halloween. They're a Christmas tradition around here.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.