EA Forums - Banner

Hot Squishee Station Level Plans?

Prev1
I plan to get to level 20 and will probably stop there, although does depend on how quick i get it there in regards to the event running time, so may go past that who knows.

Replies

• maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't plan to stop until the event ends, another event task requires all of those characters, or I reach a level where one thunderous tap extinguishes all merry makers throughout the universe.
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'll probably upgrade to level 22-23. I guess the max tap range will be reached with level twenty, but just to make sure I'll upgrade it a bit further.

Right now I'm at level 15 and using only the characters I don't need for SH and monorail.
  • krysface
    147 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I am going to keep leveling up throughout the event because there aren't any event character tasks so why not
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2015
    krysface wrote:
    I am going to keep leveling up throughout the event because there aren't any event character tasks so why not

I'm still shocked about this that none of the characters have tasks, well apart from Mr Burns new skin character :roll:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nedimaz
    207 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    My level is 16, as I unlocked all prizes and going for bonus donuts, I am planning to go to level 19, and in case that near the end of act 1 I need 100 hats for next round of donuts, I'll upgrade to 20 thus finishing quest with 100 hats reward. But this is highly unlikely and I'll probably use that upgrade in act 2 for reward with new currency.

I have no idea until which level I'll continue after that, I'll probably keep eye on forum to see at which level the real benefit stops.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I think 20 is where you stop getting hats as a reward for upgrading.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    I think 20 is where you stop getting hats as a reward for upgrading.

I heard that as well but where the first act is almost over and if you have already completed it save your level 20 upgrade for act 2 to get the event currency from act 2 instead of useless hats.
  • C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    level 16 here right now.... pulled the railyard helping kids out of the mix until I get those 5 donuts, but that only takes a few days... after that, they'll go back to ticket duty until act 2 starts and we see if they are more useful somewhere else...

(random edit: what's the deal with the "you've waited to long" crap when trying to submit a post. It took me all of 30 seconds at most to type that... that's too long? :roll: )
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't really see the point in this. The tap radius doesn't seem to be such an issue when they merry makers are so sporadic and easy to find/tap
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    I don't really see the point in this. The tap radius doesn't seem to be such an issue when they merry makers are so sporadic and easy to find/tap

It's been very helpful for me at times, especially when the radius has uncovered an entire row of MMs camping out behind a row of buildings. (Yes, I know I could do the "x-ray" things, but that that can get annoying.)
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just to confirm...

The Hot Squishee Station will still be upgradable in Act 2, correct?

• devilhunt1449
    3607 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm currently at level 17 and i think that I'll probably upgrade the squishee station to level 20 but might consider upgrading further if the characters aren't needed for anything else, as I've no need for hats anymore I'll probably stop at level 19 for now and then upgrade to level 20 during act 2 for the bonus items.
  • stephtog
    491 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    maxeerg wrote:
    I don't plan to stop until the event ends, another event task requires all of those characters, or I reach a level where one thunderous tap extinguishes all merry makers throughout the universe.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I've stopped at Level 13, as my "town full" and "town empty" notifications don't work, so I've got to count the Merrymakers I tap, and if the tap zone gets too big, this will become much harder.

I'm still sending kids to get the tokens and Santa Hats though, so I can go on an epic level up spree at the end of the event!!
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    So are most people stopping at level 20?

I reached 20 to get those 100 mistletoes and I'm almost near 21.

I don't really need the kids for other things at the moment so I keep sending them to the Hot Squishee Station, because why not?

But will the radius increase much after 20? Is it a waste to keep sending the kids there?

• FrankyK47
    266 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I will stop at level 20, since there are no rewards later on.
    Level 939. Daily Tapped Out Player since 2012.
  • FrankyK47
    266 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Deleted, sorry. Lag issues.
  • FrankyK47
    266 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Deleted, sorry.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Mine's currently sitting at level 22. I really have not noticed the radius increasing since around level 10/11. Seems pointless, but doing anyway.
  • baksinengl89
    889 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't think I walk bother upgrading clearly it past level 20, there is no real point and reward for doing so.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!