EA Forums - Banner

Good present advice for those at the end of the alphabet!

It's not the first letters in my username that determines if I'm naughty or nice.

(I'm nice, btw)

Replies

• gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    No but if you start with an A, you will get more presents... and I am guessing if you don't get a lot of presents, you might be more tempted to be naughty. At least it seems very much like that to me. But, it's a pretty bad strategy if you want more than that one present from that neighbour. Obviously it's strategically stupid to drop more for naughty neighbours... it's just a game, but I'm not going to waste a present on someone I know won't be nice :P
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I try to alternate direction -one day I'll go A ->, the next I'll go from "Other Springfield" back to the end one on my list & backwards.

The "middle" crowd get missed, so occasionally I'll make an effort to go through 5 of them maybe 1-2 times a week, just for presents.

Best we can do, really, with only 5 per day.
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I've got lots of lovely neighbours sending me nice pressies plus some sending naughty ones. All those who send nice presents get added to my list and I'm working through it to sent at least one each back. I'd send more if I could. This is the one really down side of this event. To me the neighbour interaction is the most fun part of the game and it's been ruined by so few pressies to give.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • 4junk3000
    5314 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    My name starts before the letter A. I'm definitely not getting more presents than most of my neighbors as I'm way down the list in total hats. I'm also 100% nice.

So i don't know what's up with the name thing but don't see any correlation myself.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • devilhunt1449
    3574 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm trying my best to return presents to neighbours who have dropped them in my Springfield but the list just keeps getting longer and I am getting further behind, to be honest I feel somewhat like scrooge with the lack of gifts that I can give out and also feel that this is the biggest let down in the so far excellent event, in previous events where we had limited items to give to neighbours I would start at the beginning to where I ran out and the next day I'd pick up from the point I ran out but with the 5 limit this method don't work well as it would take over 20 days at one present per neighbour.
  • edited December 2015
    Simple. change your EA ID to start with an aaaaa

Why is this website editing my post of the letter a? ****
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!