Whacking Day (Final Edit)

Prev1345
Hey you changed the thread lol

Whacking day would be wicked!!!! :mrgreen:

Replies

• peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Forget that this dialogue box was ever here...

Yes, in what may be a forum first, I derailed my own thread from within.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Its cool just noticed so quickly changed me reply so no one would know ;)

But you quoted me so everyone will know lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Hey Peru :) I think im going to have to do this as well as i logged on this morning and the game is crashing more than ever! I normally get one crash while collecting the money this morning i had 3 crashes :( Ive stored as much decoration as i can otherwise my town will be road, snow & buildings grrr

Dont want to delete people but it really looking like i might have too :(

Either Peru edited and changed this thread completely or you posted your reply in the wrong thread :P

Anyway whacking day is in May but they could easily tie it in to March for Paddy's Day

And now its my post that looks out of place....
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Hey Peru :) I think im going to have to do this as well as i logged on this morning and the game is crashing more than ever! I normally get one crash while collecting the money this morning i had 3 crashes :( Ive stored as much decoration as i can otherwise my town will be road, snow & buildings grrr

Either Peru edited and changed this thread completely or you posted your reply in the wrong thread :P

Anyway whacking day is in May but they could easily tie it in to March for Paddy's Day

Ahhhhh [email protected]
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Peru Changed the thread on me! lol (See above all the edits!) lol
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Hey Stuart, when did you stop being Chinese and become an overweight white ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Hey Stuart, when did you stop being Chinese and become an overweight white ❤️❤️❤️❤️?

LOL :mrgreen:
  • Double_Density
    60 posts
    edited January 2013
    Whacking Day isn't until May. So they have a while to get things ready.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    I hope they do whacking day as it would be a quality update, having to tap all those snakes like the zombies lol
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I hope they do whacking day as it would be a quality update, having to tap all those snakes like the zombies lol

Well for the first ten minutes anyway :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Well for the first ten minutes anyway :D

Yeah you know lol
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

This morning when I got the update. Did none of you get the new overweight ❤️❤️❤️❤️ costume?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    I remember someone stating that EA had plans for a Whacking day update. Does anyone remember from the show around what time of year is it supposed to take place?

I would like to see the late great Barry White added as a temporary playable character...

I'd take the whacking day rumor with a grain of salt. This came from the same person (who has since vanished) that claimed the files said there would be a snow update with the Burns place, Kamp Krusty, Hal roach apartment....etc.....and we all can see how well that turned out.

• scr33ch08
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Omg yes I would love to see/play this

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

• artdeco20
    19 posts
    edited January 2013
    Could we get Barry White as a premium character?
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    705E0AAF-21BA-4EC4-AC1E-EB3FFCA11062-752-00000190E324BEB2.jpg

Perhaps we can help the good people of EA with a fan based update. Whacking Day. The school does need another teacher....however, a most unfortunate introduction for Dewey Largo.

Already I worry for Apu and his Kwik-E-Mart promotion.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    artdeco20 wrote:

Yes, yes and yes.

image_zpsf36bba39.jpg

Possible Barry White quests:

Perform greatest hits: 2 hours
    Pig out at the Gilded Truffle: 4 hours
    Make love to a lady: 8 hours
    Make love to several ladies at once: I'll call you when I'm finished

Edit: Changed final quest after recognising it was in bad taste. It is now in very sophisticated and good taste.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    artdeco20 wrote:

Yes, yes and yes.

Possible Barry White quests:

Perform greatest hits: 2 hours
    Pig out at the Gilded Truffle: 4 hours
    Make love to the ladies: 12 hours
    Die: ~ hours

Think the "Die" bit is abit harsh aint it lol Would have thought the " make love to the ladies" would be the 24hr task lol
  • rrpj007
    41 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

I'd take the whacking day rumor with a grain of salt. This came from the same person (who has since vanished) that claimed the files said there would be a snow update with the Burns place, Kamp Krusty, Hal roach apartment....etc.....and we all can see how well that turned out.

Jeez, cut the guy some slack. He never claimed those things were coming on Jan. 10, or any specific day, for that matter. All he said was that he poked around in the code and found files with those names on them. And several of the things he's found did find their way into the game.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    rrpj007 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Jeez, cut the guy some slack. He never claimed those things were coming on Jan. 10, or any specific day, for that matter. All he said was that he poked around in the code and found files with those names on them. And several of the things he's found did find their way into the game.

Exactly. He was up front every time saying there wasn't dates with everything. He at one point said to likely not hold out for the Springfield sign/Volcano Lair deal because that did have a date and it said November. He never tried to say this is coming and when, he just said what he saw.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!