EA Forums - Banner

Limited time

Oh you can not deny the awesomenes of the halloween house of evil shop. Or the necesity of springfield's cemetary :]

Replies

• lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, I'd be annoyed at missing out on all the cool stuff hallowe'en had to offer. The cemetary is an important part of Springfield. Also, the exclusivity of Fat Tony makes him all the more awesome. Keep up the Limited Time offers, EA!
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited January 2013
    To me, the cemetery looks out of place with all those zombie hands. If the animations were turned off (with the end of halloween event), I surely would find a place for it. The house of evil blend in nice with the other shops, I wouldn't put that one in storage...
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Limited Items are a good thing. It rewards players for playing often. I am glad they are not available for donuts.
  • kidENO
    126 posts
    edited January 2013
    Duff Racer!!! It goes fast.
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, I guess the limited items make a nice reward for the regular players. As an extra bonus for the non-in-app-buyers (myself included), you get the chance for items that not even the maddest donut buyer can get their hands on...
  • kidENO
    126 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, I guess the limited items make a nice reward for the regular players. As an extra bonus for the non-in-app-buyers (myself included), you get the chance for items that not even the maddest donut buyer can get their hands on...

Bump...

Despite all the posturing here, a beacon of hope.
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    Lol, I missed the Duff Racer because my Iphone crashed and they had to send me a new, at the time I didn't have an Origins account so had to start over... It took 3 weeks for the new phone to come, I'm jast glad the Racer is all I'm missing, not that cool, but I still want. I thought Fat Tony was standard for everyone? Nice to know he's limited, like him a bit more now
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited January 2013
    Tortyreus wrote:
    Lol, I missed the Duff Racer because my Iphone crashed and they had to send me a new, at the time I didn't have an Origins account so had to start over... It took 3 weeks for the new phone to come, I'm jast glad the Racer is all I'm missing, not that cool, but I still want. I thought Fat Tony was standard for everyone? Nice to know he's limited, like him a bit more now

Fat Tony was a limited freebie released as a promotion for the "Penny-Wiseguys" episode aired Nov 18th (2012).
  • mas_robin
    66 posts
    edited January 2013
    well... if they bring back Kang, I would certainly buy it... :mrgreen:
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited January 2013
    mas_robin wrote:

Don't forget we still have a chance for Kodos :wink: . Can you tell the difference?
  • mas_robin
    66 posts
    edited January 2013
    mas_robin wrote:

Don't forget we still have a chance for Kodos :wink: . Can you tell the difference?

Yep... kang is always on the left... :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!