EA Forums - Banner

Daily challenge - craft tree lot. Already have it but challenge not completing

Replies

• adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtunjnQyipJKo6SV-Ofw2qN-KyvPRnbivcq4cG3o-LEnjjIaZ27F8j68CpIQ
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2015
    Yep also been struck by this flaw / Glitch :roll:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Muhsterino
    4500 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Me too, although I would call it bad programming :(
    So far I haven't read that ANYONE has been able to complete this challenge that had already crafted it beforehand.
    A reinstall is not likely to fix this issue either.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Pie_Man01
    17 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm having the exact same problem. This sucks!
  • chezdizzy
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi. I'm in the UK and tried storing it. Didn't work.
  • highnumbers
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same here can't complete the task!
  • NifaKR
    6 posts
    edited December 2015
    image.jpg1_zpse9vla0gv.jpg

Hopefully we won't be waiting long for the patch.
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    This seriously blows reindeer chunks.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2015
    Muhsterino wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Me too, although I would call it bad programming :(
    So far I haven't read that ANYONE has been able to complete this challenge that had already crafted it beforehand.
    A reinstall is not likely to fix this issue either.

Yeah nothing seems to get round this issue as yet, so having to wait for EA to roll out a fix, doubtful it will happen this week but we can all hope
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • tdmdksk389
    354 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    anaquarind wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up. If anyone in the other time zones finds that storing before the challenge helps, please let us know.

Storing before the challenge does not work, I have tried.

I wanted to report the problem, and found this thread on answers.ea.com: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Weekly-challenge-no-1-crafted-before-it-started-but-not-shown-as/m-p/5030132/highlight/false#M110477

Went to the link and got this error message numerous times.
    THIS PAGE ISN'T VIEWABLE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T LOGGED IN OR DON'T HAVE PERMISSION. The header on the page says " An unexpected error has occurred"
    At the top of the page in the right hand corner it clearly states that I am logged in.

Add me to the list, bought it today, stored it and did a cold close and restart, nothing has worked.
    Edit to add: USA, eastern time zone.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    NifaKR wrote:
    image.jpg1_zpse9vla0gv.jpg

Hopefully we won't be waiting long for the patch.
    You're lucky. I got one of the Support guys who didn't read the issue & pasted in the panned response for not being able to even open the app at all. /facepalm
  • andyhollan860
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I also have the same problem!!!
    Poor show from EA
  • ryanofstoke
    3 posts
    edited December 2015
    It ain't easy trying to contact EA is it :oops:
  • tdmdksk389
    354 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Finally able to post via the link. There are 38 pages of complaint already!

• 123Hentman
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Thank for the link, I put me on the list.

Finally I can post here, over the last two years I was asked to choose a "persona", which I couldn't, and today, miraculously, it worked.

So here I am, I would like to thank all the people posting here and helping me all the time, now finally I can thank you all for this :D
  • LPNintendoITA
    11544 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    You can't finish the WCs in a day (without donuts - but then what would be the point?)

Martin has 12 hours of work one day, and Cletus and Ned 16 each on different days.
    uh? you don't need to finish a challenge in 24h. you need to finish them all within 1 week
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • denisea1e5l9
    22 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    OK, I'm in the same boat as everyone else, obviously. I feel bad because I confirmed in the other thread that it was a unique item and to go ahead and craft it. In my defense, how were any of us to know that it wouldn't check off on the list if it was impossible to craft a second one and it was readily available to craft? Anyway, I feel confident that EA will push a fix for this fairly soon given the number of people affected. After all, not everyone reads the forum so how why on Earth would they wait to craft an event-currency producing building? Just my 2 cents. Try not to stress out while it all gets sorted.

denise
  • grandma11686
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have already crafted the irregular Christmas tree and can't make another one for my daily challenge. Tried all the tricks and didn't, work. Annoying glitches :roll:
  • wadebear
    4050 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    FrankyK47 wrote:
    [Thanks for the link. All of us here should report this bug in the above thread, so perhaps EA can fix it soon!

Report all here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Weekly-challenge-no-1-crafted-before-it-started-but-not-shown-as/m-p/5030132/highlight/false#M110477
    Unfortunately I can't log into the Answers forum. Again. And I just got promoted to Champion there.
  • ianherrick
    102 posts
    edited December 2015
    I'm getting the issue too, just like everyone else! Came here because usually someone's found a workaround, but not this time. Guess it's just a patch waiting game now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!