Replies

• Donathor
    92 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hope this gets fixed soon.
  • nedimaz
    207 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just wanted to add myself on the list :( I hope it will be solved soon.
  • justabar69
    75 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    This has to be one of the dumbest oversights EA has ever done. And I need those bows, too! the only bows I get are from presents I drop in other towns. 4 out of 5 gifts in my town disappear into cyberspace, and no amount x-ray sleuthing can find them.
  • eskymi
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I can see posting to see if a solution or to contact EA but dont' see the panic in some posters.

I crafted this tree first thing Saturday and have collected from it 8 times for 1,280 missletoe, so it's worth it. Plus it would be different if you have to complete this daily challenge for the next one to unlock but you don't so figure you have 6 more days for EA to make a fix. So there is plenty of time.

Just play, and later today or this week you'll suddenly get a pop up message saying "you've complete the daily challenge" and you'll get 300 bows and there ya go.

That's my 2 cents.

• lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It's the DONUTS I care about, NOT THE STUPID BOWS. If we can't do the first challenge, then we don't get the donuts for the week. THAT'S why we're all upset!
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • mozillah55
    10 posts
    edited December 2015
    Ad me to the list. This is not ok. Hope this will be fixt really soon!
  • meowkat88mew
    45 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same here. So frustrating!
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited December 2015
    And me! :(
  • pericopoli80
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I hope will be fix soon. Now there are 55 pages!!!
  • edited December 2015
    Same for me
  • eskymi
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It's the DONUTS I care about, NOT THE STUPID BOWS. If we can't do the first challenge, then we don't get the donuts for the week. THAT'S why we're all upset!

I get it, it's the donuts. My point is that you still have 4 more daily tasks to do before you get them anyway. You still have two more days after that so that is like 6 days before it expires, so let EA know, they'll fix it but don't panic about it.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Add me to the list

The easier solution for EA might be to give everyone 20 donuts and 300 ribbons
  • marcjas458
    193 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'll filter in some east coast disappointment.
    This was an item I really wanted for my forest area so I crafted right away without regards to mistletoe or challenges.

Now...I'm just hoping ea has a great holiday so they can ebenezer my bob cratchet with some 'I'm Sorry' donuts.
  • D0RMICUM
    3 posts
    edited December 2015
    Add me to the List too. And the link doesn't work for me too.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3082 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Joining this party from the east coast as well (currently sitting in America's wang, as Homer puts it).

Just tried all the obvious solutions then came to the forum. Seven pages already at 7:40 am here...this can't be good.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited December 2015
    it got me to:( I was all about the crafting something that produces event currency as soon as possible. teach me to try to do something intelligent lol. tried storing, unstoring, visiting krustyland while stored, etc.

I'll check back later & maybe file a complaint report
  • FrankyK47
    266 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The more complains, the faster EA will react. I hope for an fix before Christmas.
    Level 939. Daily Tapped Out Player since 2012.
  • tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    tdmdksk389 wrote:
    Went to the link and got this error message numerous times.
    THIS PAGE ISN'T VIEWABLE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T LOGGED IN OR DON'T HAVE PERMISSION. The header on the page says " An unexpected error has occurred"
    At the top of the page in the right hand corner it clearly states that I am logged in.

Add me to the list, bought it today, stored it and did a cold close and restart, nothing has worked.
    Edit to add: USA, eastern time zone.

So did you buy it after the challenge prompt? And it still didn't work for you?

Anyway, I'm also in the same boat as everyone who already got it... (And I hope this boat has lifeboats, cause I'm pretty sure it's gonna capsize from overcrowding...)
  • peteysgirl
    8 posts
    edited December 2015
    Add me to growing list. Hopefully, there is a fix soon.
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Count me in as in this boat as well. Registered my Complained on the posted link. If there's anything else we all should do, keep me posted.

I however, forgot to craft it in my A game, so I'm home free there. But since this game is my Freemium game, I REALLY REALLY want those 20 donuts. :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!